I Got Him

Y'all This Is Going To Be A Short Chapter... I've been working NONSTOP. Please bear with me.!!!

Omniscient:

It was 3am when Kapree woke up out of her sleep. Christopher was already woke because his baby moma was downstairs. Some how she found out he was at Khalil house. She know him and Khalil are bestfriends. Kapree looked over to see that he wasn't in bed so she immediately got up and looked around the whole upstairs. She couldn't find him so she went downstairs to see Chris coming back into the house.

"What were you doing?" Kapree asked.
"I had went to go get another wood from down the street." He lied.

Chris didn't want to make Kapree upset. So he just made up a lie. Plus Kapree didn't know Chris was having a baby on the way.

"Ohh. I can't sleep." She said going back upstairs.
"Me either we can smoke." He said as he followed her.
"I want some..." she said shyly.
"What?" He said knowing exactly what she was talking about.
"Some dick." She said.

Christopher looked at her smiling as he continued to roll up. She knew he loved looking at her, she was just so beautiful to him. Once Chris was finish with the blunt he sparked it up and hit it a couple times before speaking.

"You know what a be lit?" He asked.
"What? High sex?" She responded.
"Hell yea, i never tried it and i want to." Chris said passing Kapree the blunt.
"So hurry up and let's try it." She said after blowing out smoke.
"We gone finish smoking first." He said looking dead at her.

As they continued passing the blunt back and forth to each other the blunt eventually turned into a tail. Chris put the blunt out and went into the bathroom. Once he did that Kapree took that as a opportunity and took off her clothes and only had a lace underwear and bra set on. Christopher came back into the room shocked as hell.

"Dayuuummmn. Kapree why are your clothes off?." He asked.
"We finished smoking and I'm horny asfuck."She said laughing.
"You look so good man. I don't even want to fuck you up like that." Chris replied taking his shirt off.
"But I want you to." She said.
"You a virgin still?" He asked.
"Yea so go slow." She said getting under the cover.

Chris got naked and so did Kapree. He got into the bed and pulled her legs all the way up so he can eat her out. He ate her cat for a good 10 minutes to get her wet he put one finger in but she tensed up because it hurt.

"Ouch." Kapree said lowly.
"I'm sorry fatfat, tell me if you want me to stop." He said.
"No keep going." She said.

He then got up and got on top of her. He dug into his pants pocket and grabbed a condom and put it on.

"You ready?" He asked rubbing his member on her cat.
"Yes." She said with her eyes clothes.

He went in very slow. As he was in there he started stroking at a slow paste.

"Ooooou." She said.
"It hurt?" He asked.
"Yea but it feel good." She said.

As he kept going in and out slowly he finally started going faster. He was at it for 5 more minutes and ended up coming inside the condom. He took the condom off and went into the bathroom, Kapree followed after him. They both got into the shower together and washed each other up.

Once they got out the shower Chris put on some shorts and Kapree put on one of her big t shirts. It was now 6:45am so they went to sleep.

Kapree POV:

I woke up feeling happy as shit. Me and Chris didn't wake up until fucking 12pm. We never slept this late. I got up and went into the bathroom to use it. I heard Chris knocking on the door.

"Fatfat?" He said coming in the bathroom.
"Yea poohder." I said still sitting on the toilet.
"Khalil called me and asked why you wasn't answering the phone." He said sitting on the sink.
"Man we clearly was knocked the fuck out." I said.
"Right he was like go down there and check on her." He said smirking.
"I'm dead. Not knowing you down here." I laughed.
"Ik but you feeling alright?" He asked.
"Yea it just burn when i pee." I responded.
"We gone have to keep fucking so you it won't hurt every time." He said.

We talked then left out the bathroom. Christopher was putting on his clothes so he could go home. I walked him downstairs and gave him a juicy kiss.

"I'll come back tonight. see you." He said hugging me .
"Alright." I said closing the door behind me.

Christopher POV:

As soon as I got home I called Alexis to see what she was trying to tell me last night.

PHONE CALL:

Me: why you even come to Khalil house?
Alexis: because you wasn't at yours and I knew you'd probably be at his house.
Me: but what's going on?
Alexis: I'm 4 weeks pregnant and we both know it's yours.
Me: okay you know ima be there. We just will never be in a relationship.
Alexis: Chris why not?
Me: it's toxic man.
Alexis: how?
Me: I'm not getting into none of that. Text me every appointment dates.
Alexis: alright man.

END CALL

I don't know why I even get into this shit with Alexis.
She was so toxic it was ridiculous, she would try and fight on me and I would just take it. I would never hit a female but her I almost wanted to. Me and Alexis been on and off for 3 years. She was the love of my life but after she cheated she thought i was cheating when I really wasn't so I just called it quits.

I really wanted to be with Kapree. Only god knows where it'll go. We just gone have to see.