I Need To Tell My Bestfriend

Chris POV:

Mannn, it's been weeks since i've talked to my brotha most of all my bestfriend Khalil. I know he just had his baby and everything but it's some shit I need to talk to him about and I know he not going for this one. It's only right I be straight forward with him. I decided to call him to see what he's been up to.

"yoooo," i said after he picked up on the 3rd ring.
"wassup bro you good?" khalil responded.
"i'm good, you know me bro. how's wifey and the baby but most of all how's nana ?" i asked.
"oh nana, she a G , she pulled thru. and as for bri and the baby they good too." khalil responded.
"okay coo, coo. me and pree been good too but i got some news to tell you" i said bluntly.
"okay bro is it good or bad cus y'all know how y'all get" khalil said laughing.
"it's good to me but i don't know how you are going to take it." i said.
"uhhhh, okay hit me with it bro." he said.
"so my boy finna be a uncle." i hurried and said.
"as in what??????....... my sister pregnant bro ?" he said after a long pause.
"yes! and i wanted you to hear it from me" i responded.
"bro i've been gone for 2 months and y'all free styling like this?" he said all mad.
"khalil bro, you know it wasn't like that." i said.
"whatever bro... i need time to process this shit" he said before hanging up.

I knew he wasn't going to take this well, but at the end of the day i'm going to be the one taking care of BOTH of my responsibilities and Kapree is the women I want to be with during this process. Fucking around with us Khalil gone fuck around and come back. Plus Kapree hasn't been going to school or none of that and it's her senior year. I think that's my fault so I'm going to make her do online school so she can graduate on time. Naw matter fact I'm about to go talk to her.

"Aye, bae we need to talk. so tell your friends you'll
call them later." i said walking into the living room.

"Ima call y'all back." she said hanging up the phone.

"Ight, so you ain't been going to school, so what we're going to do is enroll you into online school because we don't know when or if Khalil is coming back and I just broke the news to him. You know if he finds out you haven't been to school he's going to fuck both of us up" i said to her.

"Ummm, okay. I've already switched to online classes because I already knew I wasn't going to go to school everyday. And no I am not behind on anything and as far as him coming back, we just gone have to deal with it TOGETHER!!!" she said emphasizing TOGETHER.

"I know so we just got to have our shit together just in case that does happen." i said grabbing her hand.

"Exactly... khalil isn't going to do anything, he just talks. He'll find a way to get over it." she said.

"Ight man. I'm finna go smoke." i said getting up.

Khalil POV

Bro like these niggas really tripping over there. I guess they Wait til I leave to free style like ima just be okay with my boy getting my sister pregnant. On top of that the nigga already has a baby on the way by Amber crazy ass. I don't need Kapree in that baby moma drama shìt cus that shit is not cute. I'm not even going to trip because I did give my boy the green light but I didn't know this shit was going to happen. THIS QUICK AT THAT

I walked into the den where the baby and bri was at and sat on the floor next to the baby swing.

"Bae?" i asked.

"yes baby." briana said. 

"What you think about paying them a little visit? we can bring nana and the baby too?" i asked.

"I mean, yes that would be nice. We have been gone for a minute now." she responded. 

"Coo, coo, cus Kapree ass done got pregnant!!" i said rubbing my face.

"WHAAAATTTTT????? OHHH WOW. i just KNEW that shit was going to happen." briana yelled.

"Man, i should've known." i said getting upset.

"Fr, you should've because we both know for a fact they've been seeing each other every damn day. But baby it's your fault so you can't be mad fr, you allowed him to get with your sister. So you just have to face the fact you're about to be an uncle." she said.

"Shit bae, you're right. I say we just go and hop on a plan first thing in the morning." i demanded.

"Cool with me." she agreed.

Man bae is right. I can't be mad fr. This shìt is apart of life but I wasn't ready to become a uncle this early in their relationship. I don't know how my nana is going to take this so Kapree is going to be the one to tell her before we head back down here from visiting them. I'm kind of pissed at Kapree anyways because since her and Chris been alone she has yet to call me or my grandma. Hell she haven't even called bri and they usually talk everyday. I don't know what else has gotten into her but I damn sure is going to find out.

Kapree POV

DAMN, if Khalil do come back I know it's not going to be good. I just don't want to hear his mouth about anything and I just hope he didn't go running his fat ass mouth to my nana because I need to be the one to tell her. I didn't even tell briana and that's damn near my sister fr. I'm not telling ANYONE about this not even my two bestfriends. I honestly don't even know how to feel about being pregnant, like i'm only 18 but shit some females have kids that are way younger than me. Boy if my mom was looking down at me she'll be so angry with me. I just really wish I could talk to my dad, because before he left us I was once his baby girl and I just need someone to talk to that'll possibly understand me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to go upstairs with Christopher while he smokes.

"are you okay bae?" i asked him while walking inside the room.

"Yea bae, i'm good." he responded inhaling the smoke.

"Okay good. so I think i'm going to call my nana tomorrow and tell her. And I also was thinking about reaching out to my dad." i vented.

"Awww baby, do you think that's a good idea?" i asked caressing her.

"Yes because he's the only person me and Khalil has other than our nana and we don't need to add stress to her life because she's already sick." i said.

"Well, you are right about that. I support you and your choices and you know that i'm here for you." i said.

"Yes poohder I know. I love you" i said kissing him.

"I love you too fats" he replied .

Khalil POV

It's 8:45 in the morning Shit I guess we finna do a pop up. We've just arrived to the airport now. I know that ima be happy to be back in the A for a min but I'm not happy with the conversation I got to have with Kapree but here it go.

Boarding the flight.......