Babymoma Drama

| since were on quarantine, i've decided to give you guys all the updates. sorry for the wait|

Alexis in mm

Christopher POV

Alexis is a crazy ass bitch man I swear. This girl added Kapree on Facebook and messaged her trying to tell on me not knowing I already told Pree what it was. The message said:

"Hey.. not trying to start any drama but your boyfriend is my baby's dad. I don't know if he told you or not."

When Kapree showed me that message I was livid because how did you even know she was my girl. Probably one of her messy ass friends showing her my social media. But anyways let me tell y'all what I got planned today for me and my baby girl. We're going to go out to a fancy dinner and Ima make sure I put rose peddles on the floor and in the bath tub for her. She gone love it I already know.

- 8pm -
"Kapree, you ready?" I yelled.
She replied.
"Damn we should've been in the car already." I mumbled.

Finally Kapree was done getting herself together and made her way downstairs. I grabbed her coat and helped her put it on.

"Thank you baby." She said as she smiled
"Anything for my baby girl." I responded as we walked out of the house.

We got into the car and we got buckled in. As I started driving towards our destination Kapree asked me a question i never thought she'd ask.

"Do you still love Alexis?" she asked.
"N-no I don't love Alexis, baby i love you." i replied.
"You are going to take care of your baby right?" kapree asked.
"Why wouldn't I ?" i asked.
"I don't, I don't know. I just was wondering, I'm gonna be here for you though." she said
"I appreciate you so much, I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you." i said genuinely.
" I love you baby." She replied.

We arrived to J Alexander's, a restaurant we've never been to.

"Oou babe, this is nice." kapree said.
"I know. I thought you'd like it." i replied.

Our waitress sat us down at a cute romantic booth, we were able to dim the lights and all.

As we ordered our food and drinks my phone started blowing up out of nowhere.

"What's wrong?" kapree asked
"Shit bae, I don't even know" i replied

I did know. It was alexis crazy ass texting me back to back nonstop. I didn't want to make it be known and ruin Kapree's dinner, so I just left it alone. Our food finally came. We started eating while conversing about everything. Once we were done I payed and kapree left a $50 tip for the waitress. We left and got inside the car as i pulled off heading home.

"Finally, i'm stuffed. Ready to lay it on down" I said.
"Ahh, me too bae." she agreed.

We got in the house and got settled. While Kapree looked amazed at what i had set up while we were on our date.

"Who did this?" she asked
"It's a secret" i said as i slowly took off her dress.

Kapree was completely naked and made her way to the bathtub. She soon got in and wanted me to come get in with her. I then took off my clothes and got in with her. As I sat behind her we both started to relax. After about 25 mins we washed one another up and got out. Kapree made her way into the room and got herself situated. After I cleaned the mess in the bathroom I went into the room and threw on some sweatpants and a white tee. It was about 12 in the morning , I went downstairs and got my weed so I can roll us up a fat wood so we can go the fuck to bed. As I was doing that my phone kept going off nonstop.

"This crazy bitch Alexis man!"

Alexis done sent me 5 long paragraphs AGAIN explaining to me why she can't get over me or why she doesn't want to see me with no one else. I didn't even read everything she sent I just knew it was some bullshit, i just grabbed my shit and went back upstairs.

"bae i'm not smoking that whole wood with you" kapree said.
"girl yo weak ass never help me finish smoking." i replied.
"so nigga, i clearly be too high" she snapped back.

I started to laugh. I rolled up a wood for us and passed it to kapree so she could light it up and hit on it first.

"Bae lets fuck after this" she said hitting the blunt.
"you fr?" i asked excitedly
"duh nigga" she laughed.

After we smoked I watched kapree every move until I got up and laid her on the bed. I wanted to go slow and passionate this time. I slowly took off her t shirt, she had nothing on under it. As I took off my shirt she pulled on my sweats and I started to pull them down. I started kissing on her lips nice and slow, then I eventually added tongue. I started then kissing on her neck to her nipples to her stomach. I pulled her legs up to her face and put my face straight into her pussy. I started eating it very slowly then I added a finger or two.

"awwww fuckkkkk🥴" she semi yelled.

I started going faster and faster. Kapree put her hand on my head and was practically trying to fuck my mouth. I then made her squirt repeatedly until she begged me to stick my dick inside her.

"you ready for this kp?" i looked at her
"yes daddy" she gave me a sexy smile.

My dick was already dangling around, so I grabbed it and started rubbing it on her fat juicy pussy.

"awww" kapree moaned

Her moans were the music to my ears so i kept rubbing it on there. I spat on her fat ma before sliding myself inside her.

"Oou," she said grabbing my arms
"it hurt?" i asked
"no bae, it's too big" she yelled

I started stroking in and out of her slowly. Her warm wet pussy felt so good around my dick I couldn't help but to speed it up. After we were doing missionary for a good 10 minutes i made her turn that ass over on all fours. She then tooted her ass up while i entered myself back inside her. I started ramming in and out of her. She started throwing her ass back, that really made me want to tear her pussy up.

"who's pussy is this?" i said in her ear.
"y.. youuurrs... daddyy" she moaned after every word.
"yea it better be"i said while smack her ass.

I was seconds away from cumin and I knew that I couldn't bust inside her due to me not having a condom on.

"i'm finna cum" i whispered
"inside me bae" she moaned again.

I thought to myself as I kept stroking that I couldn't bring myself to have two babies around the same time but the pussy was too good.

"let's try something new" i said still stroking.
"yeeess daddyy." she moaned
"let me nut in your mouth" i asked

After i said that she instantly moved away making my dick come out of her. She grabbed me and laid me down on the bed. She laid down too and instantly put my member inside her mouth and went to work.

"awww fuckk bae" i moaned

I instantly busted in her mouth while she kept sucking. She really sucked the rest of the cum out of my dick, but once we were done kapree got up.

"you can eat some pussy good bae" she said going into the bathroom to clean herself off.
"and you can suck some dick too" i laughed following behind her.

After we cleaned ourselves off we went into the bedroom and laid down.

"i love you. i'm sorry i told you to cum inside me" kapree said out of nowhere.
"it's not that bae, i'm just already about to have a kid, and you're still young at that." i replied holding onto her.
"yeah you're right, plus my nana would be disappointed in me." she commented.
"get some sleep bae. i love you too" i said kissing her forehead.

Thanks for reading. And again i apologize for the long wait.. comment, like, etc.