1- Same old, Same old.

Jesse's POV
I woke up, got dressed. I went to the kitchen to get some coffee. Mercy was there making some tea, "oh hello there Jesse!"
"Howdy."
"Are you going to participate in today's training?"
"Sure am."
"Well good luck out there today!"
"Why thank you kindly, and good luck to you too."
I never found interest in many girls, especially after Ashe. I made some eggs and bacon and of course Jamison came by.
"G'day mate."
"Howdy there."
"You makin' eggs?"
"Sure am."
"I usually burn mine."
Then he walked away. I usually tend to make friends with mostly everybody. Except for Ashe. But we don't talk about her. I set my perfectly made eggs on the plate and I drink my coffee along with them. I then clean the dishes and set them to dry. After that, I sat in my room drawing. I drew a beautiful dragon with red and blue scales.
A few hours passed. It was high noon. An hour until training. I took out my gun and reloaded it. Six perfect bullets. I went to the main room and I sat there watching Hana play video games. She was playing some kind of gun game, I don't know what it was called. But all I know it was the Wild West and you played as a cowboy.
It was time for the training. Everyone lined up in the room to do the obstacle course. I was first. I ran avoiding the gun shots, then climbed a wall and jumped down. I took out my gun and shot all the targets without missing a shot. Then so on. After everyone completed the training, we were all famished. We decided to go to this new restaurant that opened right downtown. Jack said he wanted to tell everyone some news today.
The waitress came to take our orders. I ordered a New York Strip covered in garlic. Lena was sitting next to me and Hana on the other side of me.
"So love, what do you think Jack wants to tell us today?" Lena questioned me.
"I guess another mission against the Talon." I replied back.
"I'm hoping it's some good news."
"So am I."
Everyone finished the meals and the waitress brought out a slice of chocolate cake for everybody.
"Alright everybody, I have an important thing I'd like to say."
Everyone listened closely.
"We have a new member arriving for Overwatch! He will arrive in about a week. His name is Hanzo Shimada. He used to be the heir of the Shimada family, but instead he joined us. It's all I know about him. So I don't know why he gave up his name for the family."
Everyone looked around and some smiled and some looked in shocked. Lena looked in shock, and Hana was very excited.
"What's wrong Lena?" I questioned her.
"I heard things about Hanzo..."
"Like what?"
"He killed his brother..."