3- Welcome

Hanzo's POV
Everyone was friendly. I walked to my room and unpacked my stuff. I was told I can decorate my room the way I want it. I hung up my kimonos in the closet and my silk hair pieces in a drawer. I decided to explore the place.

I walked down the hall to the main room. There was a small girl there playing video games. I forgot what her name was, but I remember she introduced herself to me. Someone yelled out, "Hey Hana!" Oh right- her name is Hana. I continued to walk to the kitchen. A scrawny man was sitting next to a big man while the bigger man was eating a sandwich. Right, the scrawny man was Jamison, and the bigger man was Mako. Jamison then leaned up to kiss Mako on the cheek. I tried not to awe as I walked by, going into a hallway. There was a nurse's office, so I decided to enter the room. Sitting there was an angel dressed woman.

"Hello there, may I help you?" She looked up at me.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just looking around."
"Alright then, come to me when you are injured and I will heal you." She smiled.
"Thank you."
"Anytime."

I walked out and continued down the hall. There was a shooting range. The was only one person there, I believe his name is McCree. I stood there, watching him shoot perfect bullseye with his six shooter. He noticed me and smiled.
"Hey there Hanzo." He continued shooting.

"Hey, and sorry, I was just exploring the place."

"Why ya sorry darlin'?"

I froze for a second. "Do not call me darlin'. And for intervening in your practice."

"Oh don't be sorry." He smirked a bit.

I walked away. "I'm going to explore more places."

"Okay, and bring yer weapon next time, we can practice together."

"Will do." I then proceeded to exit the room, and back to the kitchen. I wanted to get some food, but I was worried. I opened the fridge. Everything was labeled with names of who owns the items. But some things were labeled 'everyone.' I should go to the store later to pick out some food for myself. I opened the cabinets and again, labeled with names. I proceeded to walk to my room with nothing in my hand. My door was open... that's weird. As I entered my room there were welcome gifts. I smiled as I approached the gifts. There was a basket of food. It had a card taped to it.
'Dear Hanzo,

I hope you feel welcomed here. I decided to give you some snacks.

Love, Hana.'

I opened the basket, and there was Korean snacks and Japanese snacks. I smiled as I saw my favorite 'Hello Panda' Japanese snacks. I opened a bag of it and munched on it. I took the next gift, it was wrapped. The shape was a square box. A name tag was taped on it. The sender was Angela. I opened the box and it was a blue hair piece with sakura. I smiled and went to the next gift. There was another note attached to it.

'I hope you have a great time here. Don't worry about fitting in, be yourself.
-Lena'

I unwrapped it, revealing a box. I opened the box and it was a box of matcha tea packets along with a mug of sakura. I threw away the boxes and wrapping paper.
————————————————
An hour later, I thanked everybody and went to my room for the night.

————————————————-
A/N
Sorry for not updating. I was a bit busy.