4- That Cowboy

Hanzo's POV
When I woke up I decided to wear the sakura hair piece Angela gave me with my blue kimono. I sat in the main room watching Hana play video games. I saw McCree come towards me. "Hey there Hanzo."

"Hello, McCree."

"Wanna practice some shootin?"

"Maybe later, McCree."

"Alright then, I'll be in the shootin range." He then walked away.

—————————————————
McCree's POV
I always found Hanzo so lonely, like he needed a friend. I decide to talk to him, but whenever I do, my stomach starts to feel weird, and my heart starts to beat. I haven't felt that way since Ashe. I don't know why. Do I love him? Should I try to flirt with him? He is adorable... I want to be with him-

Wait wait wait. McCree? What are ya thinking? You just met him. Take it easy. Get to know him first.

Maybe I should get to know him first.

—————————————————
Hanzo's POV
I decided to go to the shooting range. I got my bow and arrows and headed to the range. When I got there, McCree wasn't there. I decided to practice alone. I practiced five arrows in one go.

McCree never showed up, I felt sad about it, I'm not sure why. I brushed it off, maybe because I'm new.

After I was perfected my shots, I decided to go outside. I went to a park nearby. The leaves were falling off the trees with gusts of winds blowing in my face. The sun was covered in clouds, which was perfect. Everything was perfect. I sat on a bench. I picked up a leaf and stared at it, looking at every detail. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up, seeing a little girl staring at me.
"Hello?" I said, not knowing who she was.

"Why are you wearing a dress mister?"

The girl probably looked around 8 or 9.
"This isn't a dress, it's my kimono."

"What is a kimono?"

"A Kimo..." before I can answer, a woman cut me off.

"Suzy, what are you doing talking to strangers?" She took a pause and looked at me in disgust. "We do not talk to foreigners!" She takes her child, assuming she is her mother, and leaves. I sit there, thinking of what she had said. Quoting, "we do not talk to foreigners." I walked back to the base, contemplating on what she said.

When I got back, McCree was standing near my room. I walked past him to get in my room, but he grabbed my shoulder, and for some reason, I had a mix of emotions. "Hanzo, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the shooting range. If you did went, I'm sorry. Stuff came up I had to handle." He looked at me in a sad tone.

"It is alright, Jesse." I looked at him with my normal, monotone look. He gave me a hug. I quickly pushed him back. He looked down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

McCree slowly walked away, turned his back, and I was left there, I felt upset. I could have prevented this. But I didn't, instead I pushed him away.

Wait, why am I acting like this? I never let this stuff get to me.