A Nightwing?

Ico's POV 

As I now walk through the rain-forest I see more and more dragons appear camouflaged or not I still see them.As I arrive to my hut I fly up flapping my wings and gently landing at the platform I hurry inside because there are storm clouds rising above in the sky as I get inside I grab my book and begin to write.

After I finish writing I lay down and curl up because its cold and I need to sleep suntime has passed, as my eyes slowly fall I hear a loud crash my ears twitch at the sound. As I get up yawning i slowly walk over to a small window in my hut That's a nightwing as i'm thinking a lightning strike hits a tree in the rain forest causing it to light up and burn. I go outside to look at the nightwing more closely i gasp and look at the unconscious nightwing laying in a puddle of water. I decided to drag the poor soul back into my hut. As I lay the nightwing down onto my extra bed I can now see that the nightwing is a he, he has big muscles on his arms, back legs and chest and has teardrop scales next to his eyes. 

An hour later....

Night's POV

As I now wake up I see this beautiful rainwing reading a scroll with her spectacles closely, I move a little and she glances over at him, 'Oh your awake!' she says putting her scroll away  'Where am I?' he asks politely 'Oh your in my hut in the rain forest I found you unconscious'She says back. He calms down a little and asks 'What is your name? if you don't mind me asking'

'Oh my name is Ico'

Everything goes silent he thinks I know you but where from?