Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya's POV

Ok, this officially sucks ass.

I lay awake in my bed at 3 A.M. unable to sleep. I had gotten home only 2 hours ago, the police held us all until each one of us had been questioned. You see, a group named 'The League of Villains' broke in when we were training at the USJ today. I don't remember it all, but the parts I do remember, I was a total failure.

Tsu and Aizawa almost d̴̝̾̊̎i̵̗̮̠͌͗ẻ̴̡͉̲̐̾̄d̶̰͔̒̌̀̂̋ because of me.

After abandoning the thought that i might get sleep, I decided to sneak out of my bedroom window to go for a walk. So I quietly get up from my bed being extra cautious. If mom caught me up at this time sneaking out, I would never hear the end of it.

So I quietly get out of bed, and change into a dark green hoodie and grey sweatpants and my usual red sneakers. I opened my window and step on the fire escape, I pause for a second, just breathing in the air. Then I turn around and leave my window open just a centimeter so I can get back in later.

Once Im on the ground, I breath in the cold air of October. It's one of my favorite months actually, because on Halloween you can dress up as whoever! I usually dress up as All Might, but once I was Best Jeanist. And the Pumpkin Spice Lattes after school I would get when I had money, and the temperatures going from hot to cold, so it's nice weather. It's the perfect month!

As I kept thinking, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and ended up in the bad part of town. I just kept walking until I found a man standing by a bus stop, assumingly waiting for a bus to arrive. I didnt think about what I was doing, I just ran up to him.

"Um, h-hey sir?" I tapped his shoulder.

"You need something?" he questioned.

"Do you know where this bus..." I stopped. He looked familiar, like really familiar.

"Uh, you ok kiddo?" the man said raising an arm to scratch his neck.

kiddo...

"Hehe! I'm going to be just as strong as All Might when I get my quirk!" I said, whilst I made a pose.

"Oh? That is coming up isn't it, darling?" The man said with an arm around mom.

"Uh huh! His birthdays next week! I can't wait to see what it is!"

"We'll have to wait." he said with a soft smile. He then knelt down to the floor in front of me.

"You're gonna have an amazing quirk kiddo."

...Dad...

I was too shocked to say anything. I stood there looking at him, mouth open wide. I was looking at him like that until the bus arrived.

"Well, don't keep making that facial expression. It'll stick."

Holy sh-

So I start to walk back in the direction I came from. I try to find my way home but I just get even more confused. Everything looks the same. I should pull out my phone to look for where to go. Once I pull it out of my pocket, a sketchy man bumps into me and makes me drop it. "Watch where youre fucking going idiot." he says coldly. I sigh and bend down to pick up my phone. I lift it up and the screen shattered. "Shit" I mumble. Moms gonna be soooo pissed. I attempt to turn it on, but it work work. "Ughhh" I put it back into my pocket.

I walk for another 10 minutes before I hear something close by. I can't see anything because it's still dark out, but I walk in the general direction of the sound. I walk by an ally, when someone calls out, "P-please help me!"