Jesus Christ..

Midoriya Izuku's POV

Ever since a few weeks ago, every has been treating me like glass. It's starting to get on my nerves..

Flashback

We were in combat training, and once i flicked 5 percent of OFA at Kacchan and my finger broke, All Might announced over the speakers, "Ok, this match is over. Young Midoriya please go to the nurse." It wasn't ever 3 minutes into the battle!

I was heating up some noodles for my dinner like I usually do on the weekends, when mom came up and wanted to do it for me. Then she drew me a bath!

"Midoriya," Aizawa whispered in my ear to not alert the rest of the class. "Nedzu would like you to see the school counselor from now on after lunch."

But the worst one..

"Midoriya?" Iida calls out to me at the lunch table. "Are you alright? You seem unfocused. It's rude to space out when someone talking to you-"

I bang my hands on the table loudly, and almost the whole cafeteria turns to look at what the noise was. "Im leaving" I say with a face twisted in anger. I start to walk away, but Iida grabs my arm before I could get out the doors.

"You need to stay in the lunch room unless its an emergency!"

"FUCK THAT! IM FUCKING LEAVING AND YOU CANT STOP ME!" At that point I start to cry. "IM NOT FUCking weak.. Im okay.. I can do what I want... Nobody can touch me..." I fell to the floor, sobs racking my body.

Mr. Aizawa came over and hugged me. He rubbed circles on my back whilst saying, "They won't touch you again. They're not here Midoriya. You need to understand. No ones gonna hurt you again." Iida heard what he was saying but didnt get it..

End flashback

Iidas POV

"Who the FUCK touched Midoriya?!" He practically screamed at the class.

"M-Mr. Aizawa..?" Mineta raised his hand. "Why does it m-matter? Everyone t-touches everyone."

"Well nobody can touch MIdoriya. Do I make myself clear?!" He said, his hair floating up.

"Yes, sir." the class said unsion.

I wonder what Mr. Aizawa was saying about, 'They wont touch you'. Im so confused..

Midoriya Izuku's POV

Ever since then everyones been treating me like I thin glass. Nobody dares to touch me. Im thankful for that... but sometimes I want someone to just give me a hug. I don't want to ask for one in fear they won't want to give me one.

Im just so fucking tired of this..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sorry its sloppy and crappy i did it at school gtg the bells about to ring uwu