.𝟎𝟎

BRAZEN

        THE FEELING OF BLISS spreads through Piper like a shockwave

THE FEELING OF BLISS spreads through Piper like a shockwave. Her fingertips dragging across the store's products, sending little zaps of pleasure through her system.

The idea of getting away with theft clouds her thoughts, leading her to worry. The once calm and collected girl, now becomes a jittery one. She starts to sweat, putting her hand in her pocket, then taking it out, then putting it back in. She look suspicious.

       Pipe takes a deep breath before grabbing the chocolate bar, slowly stuffing it into her hoodie. She smirks, glares at the cameras, and looks down.

" Hey. " she feels a touch on her shoulder, Nick. " How did you do, ballsack? " she whispers, leaning back a little so he could hear her. " Have I been caught, extra foreskin? " she giggles, noticing the bulge in his pocket.

" Mhm. " she looks down, gesturing to his problem. " Oh shit, my candy. " Piper laughs out loud, the sound echoing off the store walls. He quickly hushes her in a laughing state, the buzz from the beer still coursing through their veins.

" Right, right, shhh. " Piper giggles again, quickly covering her mouth to muffle it. " God, let's get out of here. " She nods, hoping the chocolate doesn't melt in her pocket.

" So close, only a few more steps and we'll be professional ninja thieves! " Piper giggles again, excitement replacing her nervousness. " Shhh, not so loud! " this ends in a fit of giggles, both of them shushing each other.

" Excuse me sir, may I see your bag? " shit. " Oh, it's fine I was just-" " May I see your bag? " Nick shuffles forward, hesitating before slowly handing her his backpack. It's fine, the candy is in his pocket not his bag!

" Oh, look what we have here. " beer. Three fucking cans of beer. Piper turns to Nick, a look of confusion on her face. Ashamed, he shrugs. " I'm going to have to call the police, follow me. "

Nick's face expresses a mask of worry. Piper looks back at the lady, mustering the sweetest smile she could give. " Look, it was all a misunderstanding- "

" Where's the money? Where's your ID? Mhm, misunderstanding my ass. Get back there, don't make this more difficult than it already has to be. " Nick gulps, already knowing how this is going to end.

She's going to call the cops, then call his parents. He will get revoked from being valedictorian, leaving him to who knows what ranking. His whole life will crumble to ashes if she calls the cops, so Piper does what any best friend would do and blurts out-