Spartian

'No matter how hard I tried, I was never able to protect them.'

"Doctor Cathrine Halsey, please respond, over." Was herd over comms as an old grey man with glasses talked into a mic.

"Director, Mane is awake." The counselor said.

"Good, get him up here." The director ordered the counselor as the counselor walked off to the man of the hour.

"Director of project Freelancer, this is sword base representative Catherine Halsey. Can you provide assistance to noble team as the base is being retaken." Catherine asked.

"Yes," the slightly growly voice of Mane said. Or as we know him, Jaune Arc. He walked towards the director.

"What are you planning?" Mane asked, slipping off the custom eva helmet he had.

"Cathrine, I want you augment agent Mane. He has a will and strength equal to or greater than the master chief's." The director said, answering Jaune's question. He knew of the program due to the mass learning he had done while training.

"Lenord, you know..." Catherine started but got interrupted.

"In the instinct of extinction, any alternative is preferable. Mane get to a drop pod, what do you say Halsey?

"Fine, but if he dies I am not responsible." Halsey said as Mane walked out and retrieved his weapons from the armory.

"Jaune Arc is dead, can't kill someone twice." Mane said climbing into the drop pod.

"Drop in three, two, one," a voice said as Jaune plumited towards the battle below to land in a courtyard. The top flew off as Jaune saw some spartans fighting off some beetle looking aliens.

"Who is this?" Carter asked popping a grunt's head. Mane saw another marksman and a man with a skull on his helmet and a shotgun in hand. Mane started sprinting towards the elites, brute shot already blasting away their shields.

"What the hell is this asshole, a spartan?" The one with the skull helmet asked.

"I don't know Emele." Carter responded.

"This is a gift from project freelancer. Or so I hear." An automated voice said, just before Mane reached the elites and whipped around them, slicing through them with his brute shot.

"Agent Mane of project freelancer, heard you may need a little help retaking this place." Mane said, reloading his brute shot.

"Ok then, let's get moving Mane, Im Carter, this is Jun and Emele." Carter said while pointing to each, respectively. Just when a large, green, lazer was shot at them from a deeper part of the motorpool. Mane simply chopped the beam of plasma in half.

"Emele, you sneak behind those fuckers. Jun and Carter, provide covering fire." Mane ordered, but the two looked at their leader.

"Well get on it, it's a solid plan and we don't have all day." Carter responded, seemingly perplexing his teammates. But they got into position as Mane charged, dogging plasma like the master chief would.

"This is Emele, i'm in position." Emele said as Carter went over to take out a small squad of grunts and an elite. Mane was hiding behind a pillar, taking a breather, he saw emele's shotgun sticking up.

"Come over here you big turd blossom!" Mane yelled charging at the hunter as June shot one, killing it.

"Emele, now!" Mane said as Rmele opened up as he slid between the hunter's legs, delivering what is commonly called, a cock shot. Just then the hunter slumped forwards after Emele popped another cap into the beast.