• INTRO •

"The One Who Is Absolute will rise again, and bring forth the heavens that we seek." Her wispy long hair began to glow, an impossibly ethereal light travelling through each thin strand. She looked like an angel but her eyes were ready to condemn us to Hell. "But until then, we will protect and serve The One, even if we die trying."

---

Life had always been odd and unexplainable for Kaia Gabree, and she had expected to keep her secret through her whole life.

But then a group of people found her; each with their very own gifts and deep buried secrets. They were like her, the same yet nothing alike: a Mystic.

Suddenly, Kaia found herself dragged into a new side of life where wonders happened and the reality she had once known seemed as though it was separated by the thin veil of the impossible. But with it came the darkest entities that ever lived in the world and they arose once more, seeking The Absolute. With the seemingly insurmountable threats looming over humanity, Kaia and the other Mystics are left with an impossible choice: carry the burden of protecting The Absolute or watch the world fall apart if they didn't.

•••••

Welcome to the first book of The Aempodi Saga!

My name is Zeke and I hope that you will find this book to be an amazing read and join me for the journey!

A lot of the mythology and lore in this novel are a mix of Ancient Greek, Egyptian, Latin, Persian and certain parts of Asia. But otherwise, they are also my creation.

The language used during incantations is a blend of Euretruscan and Akkadian, both of which are considered ancient.

The history behind my creations will of course be further expanded and I hope you'll find it interesting! Do point out any flaws if you see them.

Please do comment, vote and follow me if you love this story!