Open wide

Mia's POV

As I dodge her left punch I quickly grab it and flip her over , she falls on the ground and as she does I go to the other opponent and she tries to kick my stomach, I quickly dodge it and kick her jaw , she stumbles and looks at me with surprise.

I give her a smirk and tilt my head to the side waiting for her next move , she rushes to me and throws a right hook and bend down and connect a left hook.

I throw a punch to her stomach and she bends over , as she does I knee her in the face , she stumbles back and falls .

" good job " I look at Damon who's Staring at me with amusement, I go to the bench and drink some water out of my bottle.

The girls go to the locker rooms to leave, they nod at me as they walk past , I give them a little smile back , glad they take this fighting so professional.

" go take a shower and we can leave " Damon tells me , I nod and go to the girls locker room , the showers they have are pretty huge for a locker room.

I get undress and hop in the shower , I wash my hair with shampoo then conditioner, I then wash my body off with body wash.

As I'm washing off I hear the locker room door open , I ignore it and let the water fall to my face ,

⚠️mature content⚠️

" Mia " I gasp as I hear a voice call my name, I quickly turn to see damon standing there holding on to the shower curtain, I quickly snatch the shower curtain and cover myself up.

" Damon what are you doing ? Your not supposed to be in here " I say in a harsh whisper, he smirks and walks closer to me , I back up until my back hits the wall , he grabs on to the shower curtain and I hold on tighter.

" show yourself to me , nothing I haven't seen already " he looks down at me , as he takes the shower curtain and removes it his eyes are trained on mine the whole time , which makes my heart flutter .

" you could get in trouble for being in here " I say trying to stay focused and not give in , we only had sex once but I'm still nerved by it and scared I might not be you know..good for him .

" it's just me and you princess "he whispers , I take in a short breath , I look down to see he only has on his boxers , he gently wraps his hand around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss , our lips connect and I could already feel his need for me.

I'm completely bare to him as he caresses my left breast with his other hand. I moan against his lips and he pulls down his boxers , I will never get over how big he is I say to myself.

As he kisses me I feel his hand travel down to my sex..I whimper as his fingers gently rub against my cl*t.

" you want me there don't you." He says more as a statement than a question, I moan as he enters me with two fingers..he pumps in and out of me at a good pace , my face flares up with heat as I feel so much pleasure..

He pulls his fingers out of me, He picks me up and puts me against the wall , we're both getting wet by the water which makes me want him more.

" do you want me ?" He asks me , I nod and he shakes his head no .

" words princess " he says as he bites my bottom lip,
I quietly moan as he does .

" yes " I desperately say , he uses his hand to direct his d*ck inside me , I gasp as he goes in deeper , I moan as he pulls out and goes back in . His eyes trained on me as he continues his patterns..

This time I'm the one looking down at him, his dark eyes stay on me as his thrusts in and out of me..he looks down as his lips meet my right nipple, he sucks on it gently causing my eyes to roll back..