Bianca di Angelo

~Bianca pov~

My name is Bianca di Angelo and I am alive. Now, Talos didn't exactly kill me. I disabled it, then as I was dying I made a wish to my Father, Hades, and prayed to him for a way out. Then, I died. Plain as day, died and was sent to the Judges. They decided to send me to Elysium. I was there for a while, helping Percy save Nico. When the Doors of Death opened, I was taken away from the Underworld to a new place. I saw a man with dark black hair and galaxy eyes on a throne.

"Hello Bianca Sandra di Anglelo." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked. "How do you know my name?"

"I know who you are because I am Chaos. I wish to have you join me as my heir." Chaos said.

"But what about my family?"

"You are dead, correct?"

"Yes."

"Simple, let them believe that you have gone for rebirth."

"Who will know about this?"

"Other than the two of us, four more souls who have potential."

He then zapped them into the throne room.

"Zoë Nightshade, who you are familiar with, Silena Beauregard daughter of Aphrodite, Charles Beckendorf son of Hephaestus, and Luke Castellan son of Hermes." He said.

"Bianca?" Zoë asked.

"Zoë!" I replied.

"Umm, sorry to break up the welcome party, but where are we, who are you, and who are you?" Luke asked, pointing at me and then Chaos.

"I'm Bianca di Angelo."

"My name is Chaos. I have an offer for the four of you. You may join my army and work together as the elite team of Chaos or you may return to the Underworld." Chaos said.

"I'm in if you're in Silena." Charles said.

"I'm in." Silena said.

"I shall join." Zoë said.

Luke was silent for a few minutes.

"Luke?" I asked.

He looked at everyone, stopping on me.

"If it's a chance to do right to make up from my wrongs, then I'm in." He said.

"Now that you are in, you should probably change your names to avoid people who know you from knowing the truth." Chaos said.

"Forge." Charles said. "My name will be Forge."

"Dove." Silena said.

"Arrow." Zoë said.

"Alpha." Luke said. "The start of the alphabet and the start of a new life."

"What about you Bianca?" Zoë-no-Arrow asked.

"How about...Hunter." I said

—— Time Skip to a 2,000 years Chaos time ——

~Hunter pov~

"Alpha, Forge, take the ground. Arrow and I will take the sky. Dove, get the people out of there." I ordered.

"Copy." Came the reply from the Elites.

We finished the fight on the planet B-168A2. The one with the Avengers. The fight between them and Ultron went smoother than expected. We headed back home, to Chaos's planet.

"Welcome home Elites." Chaos said.

"Good to be back." Alpha replied.

We left the throne room and headed back to our floor.