- ̗̀𝐓𝐄𝐍 ̖́-

NORACHAN666 JUST
POSTED A PICTURE

liked by notnoen, benjikrol and 210,103 others

norachan666 skinny love.

load more comments

benjikrol can yall just marry or smth

jeyjeygardi u forgot to tag him 🥵✋🏻🤭😳😊
norachan666 new phone who dis

notnoen the cutest 🖤
norachan666 ily (' ε ' )♡
xlilhuddy adopt me please

user1 im screeching idk about yall
punk_irl same

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOEN'S POV

You changed nora💘 to goth girl🖤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I wanted to talk with Nora but it was really late in Spain so she was probably sleeping. So, after spending about three hours playing minecraft, i decided to make a live on Instagram. I set my phone in my table and started the live. I answered some questions and that type of stuff. Everyone was asking about Nora and our relationship but i just ignored it.

"Nora is on the live." I read out loud. "Is she?" I frowned, looking through the comments until I saw one from her. I smiled and immediately sent an invitation to the live. After a few seconds, she accepted it. The girl appeared on the screen underneath me, with a high ponytail on and without makeup. It was dark and you could barely see her face but it still made my heart skip a beat.

"Hi, I look like crap but it's 3am and I can't sleep." She said. I let out a laugh, shaking my head no.

"You look tired, maybe you should just go to sleep." I said.

"But i can't. I'm like super sleep deprived and staying up till 6am to talk to my friends who live on the other side of the world isn't helping." She said, resting her head on her palm.

"I know what that feels like. But you don't have school tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"I do, but we aren't really doing anything because it's the last week so i can sleep in class." She answered, giggling. I smiled immediately, thinking how cute her laugh was.

"Okay, but when school ends you should try to have a normal sleeping schedule."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, dad." She rolled her eyes. I opened up mine at the nickname and laughed.

"Did you just call me daddy?" I asked, still laughing.

"I didn't! I called you dad as in dad not as in... the other dad." She answered embarrassed, even through the screen you could see her cheeks turning red.

"Is there a difference?" I teased.

"Ugh! Just forget it." She said, hiding her face in her hands. I laughed once again. About twenty minutes later, she went to sleep and i ended the live.