- ̗̀𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ̖́-

NORACHAN666 INSTAGRAM STORY

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NORA'S POV

We were walking around and decided to get something to eat. We sat at one of the tables of the fast food restaurant and waited for our orders. Noen was sitting in front of me and when i looked at him, he was already looking at me. I quickly looked away embarrassed. He cleared his throat before breaking the awkward silence.

"So, have you enjoyed your time here so far?" he asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Uh yeah i guess, i arrived pretty late yesterday and went straight to the hotel so i couldn't really see anything but today's being fun." i answered with a small smile.

"Oh, i'm glad you're enjoying our time together. At first i was scared, i thought you may think differently or get bored of me when we met in person." the male said.

"I could never! How can i get bored of you? You're a whole sun." i said just when the waiter arrived with our food.

"Aw, thank you. You're my best friend..." i stopped listening after those two words because my ears were too busy hearing my heart breaking. I guess i'm stuck in the friendzone, again. I just looked down at my fries and started eating them to ignore the urge to cry.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━