- ̗̀𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ̖́-

NORA'S POV

I woke up before my alarm went off. I couldn't stay in bed anymore, i was way too excited. Even though i had like two hours of sleep, i didn't feel sleepy at all. Probably because of how nervous i was. I took a quick shower and opened my suitcase to choose an outfit. After spending a good ten minutes looking through my suitcase, i finally choose a crop top, a pleated skirt and black boots.

 After spending a good ten minutes looking through my suitcase, i finally choose a crop top, a pleated skirt and black boots

I quickly put on a chain and proceeded to do my make up. I took a backpack with everything i needed for the day and got out of the hotel i was staying. I took an uber to go to the place where i was going to meet Noen because it was my first time visiting Georgia.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PRIVATE MESSAGES BETWEEN
minecraft boy 🖤 and goth bitch 🤪

goth bitch 🤪
hey
im omw

minecraft boy 🖤
okay, i'm sitting on
a bench

goth bitch 🤪
i just got out of the
uber and i'm walking
there

minecraft boy 🖤
i think i see you

goth bitch 🤪
i think i see you too
that blue hair
hahaha

minecraft boy 🖤
shut up and come give
me a hug

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I laughed at his messages as i got closer to the bench he was waiting at. He got up and ran to me with open arms. I giggled and did the same, jumping and giving him a big hug. It felt so right, finally being in his arms. I felt my eyes watering as i inhaled his scent, burying my face in his neck.

"I can't believe you're here." he said, running his hands through my back. I felt a tear run down my cheek and sniffled. "Hey, don't cry beautiful." He said, pulling apart just enough to look at me in the eyes. Oh, those ocean eyes. It was mesmerising looking at them. He wiped my tears away and smiled, making me weak in the knees.

"I can't believe you're here neither." I said, giving him a small smile.