Chapter:1 page:1

~>Okay here it is the first chapter, do take note I'm not good a writing but I'm trying my best I am getting a bit better so bare with me. Let's get this chapter started<~

Sal's POV:
^•The day before his execution•^
Im walking around my 'room' that I have been caged up in for 2 years tomorrow was the day of my execution.
I have no idea what the fuck was going through my head, I sit in the corner and pull my knees up to my chest.
Laying my head on them. Feeling the discomfort of my prosthetic on my face I lift my head to take it off. I hear the doer being messed with. "No the other way you fucking dumb ass." "I don't see you trying to help." "Then move your fat ass over and I can." "I will bitch slap you." I look at the door then out the small window in the top right it's in the middle of the night why are they coming in my room at this time.
I hear the door open and I quickly grab my prosthetic and strap it on looking at the door to see someone I did not think I would see.

Ashley's pov:
^•Three days before his execution•^
(Yes It went back in time.)
I'm siting in the tree house smoking a cigarette. Talking to larry.
"Larry what am I going to do?" "I cant help you." "I know I just, don't want to loose sal I've lost you and Todd and to hell knows where Nile Is." "ash-" "WHAT LARRY WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THATS GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING, you left me larry why did you leave me."
I say with tears building up and fighting the urge to cry.
"Ash, dont-" "fuck it,bye Larry." "Where are you going." "Non of your damn Business." I walk to my motorcycle and hoping on it whipping my eyes and push in my hair behind my ear putting on my helmet and start the bike up and drive to a pal to hook me up with some beer.
As I'm waiting for him to get back I'm thinking on what to do. I get to the house and the door open and make my way over to my friend. "What's on your mind grumpy butt" he asks
"Nothing," I say he passes me a beer and looks at me  "I know you better than that spill." He says leaning over the table looking me straight in my eyes. "My friend is in prison and I'm thinking on busting him out." "Well I've herd you talk about some crazy shit but that might take the lead, if you need me for anything just call and I'll be there to help." I smile. "Thank you Jim." After I'm done with my beer I look at him and ask if I can crash on the couch for a minute. "Yeah, need anything don't be afraid to get up and get it." "Will do, night." "night." He says walking up the stairs and to his room I look at my phone and decided on contacting somebody I haven't seen sense high school. Travis Phelps.

Travis's POV:
As I get out of the shower I walk into my room and grab my clothes. I look at the shirt and decided that I'm gonna pick another one. Once I get a shirt I put on my clothes and look in the mirror, *eh it will have to do.* I say to my self.
I hear my phone buzz on my nightstand I unplugged it and look at who was trying to get ahold of me.
~ash Campbell would like to message you.~
"What, why is she trying to text me?" I say to nobody. I open the messages and see what the hell she wants.

Ash•>Hey?
Travis•> what do you want.
Ash•>Listen, I need your help plead your my only hope.
Travis•> what makes you think I'm willing to help you?
Ash•> just please help me I need to get sal out of that place.
Travis•> even if I were to help what makes you think we'll be able to do it?"
Ash•>•••
Ash•> I know we can do something just please help me Travis not for me for him I know you care about him it's not hard to see that.
Travis•>•••
Travis•>UGH, fine do you have a plan?
Ash•> yes, thank you so much how can I repay you.
Travis•>all I care about is sally face I went threw hell because I was attracted to him I'm not losing him now,and don't say thank you just yet wait till we get him out."
Ash•> then let's discuss the plan.

(Woop woop first chap here we go hope you like it it is now 10am for me an I haven't had sleep so no outro for this one hope you like it so far by3, k I go night night.)