Chapter:2 page:4

??? Pov
"Sir I've done what you've said please give my wife back and a dont hurt my family. Please." I plead to the dark figure in the room. He lets out a Dark laugh that gets louder the closer he comes to me. "LEAVE!" He shouts making me flinch. I scramble to get up and rush out of the building.
And into the dark parking lot,

Sal's POV
Ash Travis and I get into ash's friends van. (I don't care if I put that in the right way or not, don't try to correct me it gets annoying okay I know I'm dumb don't have to remind me.😂)
We were on the road for some time so we decided to stop a a motel for the night. Only getting two beds so they don't have to pay so much. Ash shares a bed with her friend and Travis shares with me, day time comes we get a quick meal and continued our 'adventure' after a day and a half we made it to the house. Ash and her friend instantly go out to the nearest store leaving me a travis alone. I exploded the house and look threw the kitchen too see what is all here. Not much. I walk out to the back yard and I'm instantly greeted by a patio decorated nicely. Walking around I take of the shocks I was wearing and walk on the grass letting the damp grass tickle my feet. "Sal!" I hear ash call from inside the house. "Yeah?" I ask walking in, "I'm going back with jim I've gotten you and Travis some things. You know The necessary I've put them in a random room and the food in the kitchen. there's i think ether two or three rooms I'm not sure." I shake my head showing that I understand. "Where's Travis?" I ask looking up at her. I don't know probably looking around, I'll be back in three days." She says i nodded once again and gave her a hug and say bye.
•••••••~••••••~•••••~••••••••
Travis's POV
Sal wonders off and makes his way to the kitchen.
I do the same walking around the house stopping at the back of the hall way looking at what seems to be wedding photos. Of a woman who I assume is the bride and of Ashley's uncle, the woman in the picture looks just like ash. I don't think that she's the blood related one. She has long brow hair slight green eyes and pale skin, I studied all the pictures of the couple and there family, "that's Ashley's mom." I hear sal say as he points to a girl n the picture. "How?, she looks nothing like her," "her mom had problems baring a child. So she gave up and asks another woman to hold the child for her. So she is the birth giver but she's her mother." He says pointing to the two women in the pictures.

(Yolo chapters might not make it up this week I'm not sure yet I have a butt load of appointments and all that good stuff back to back so I won't have time but I'll try."