0.2

Fu Wencheng opened his onyx eyes to a familiar tall ceiling.

The man's ivory skin and contrasting black hair illuminated a fatal attraction to all those around. Dark phoenix eyes squinted with annoyance and cherry red lips puckered into a grim smile as the sun light assaulted his sensitive eyes.

A mechanical whir started and a tiny holographic man appeared. The hologram cheered in a sweet voice, "Good morning, Fu Wencheng. I love you, Fu Wencheng! I love you! I love you!"

Wencheng removed his sheets and sat up. He covered his face with one hand seemingly exhausted, but beneath this, Wencheng was grinning maniacally to himself.

"How daring."

Wencheng stood up and walked over to his alarm clock.  

He caressed it with long slender fingers... 

Only to throw it at the wall, smashing the clock to bits and pieces for the android to quickly sweep up and retreat.

He trudged his way downstairs and plopped himself on a red chair; in front of a bowl of freshly made oat meal accompanied by a plate of fruits and a cup of dark coffee.

A robotic voice chimed out, "Breakfast is served, Master."

"En."

The android returned back to its bare corner in the room. As its core began to dim slowly, its red eyes flashed momentarily before disappearing.

Finished with his meal, the pale youth opened up his mind to the Ethernet and was immediately bombarded by multiple notifications from 'Pet' and a few passing invitations from so and so.

Fu Wencheng monotonously glanced at the invitations before deleting each and every one of them.

Wencheng, smirking to himself, made a short message to 'Pet': "Meet me at S Café."

Wencheng was quickly replied with: "Okay, I'll meet you there right away!"

This response made Wencheng laugh at the naivety and stupidity of the person beyond his own screen. He could imagine a certain grey eyed young master eagerly waiting for him. Tail wagging.

Wencheng had no intentions to go meet with his little pet at the destination. 

What did it matter to Fu Wencheng if he hurt someone deeply? It never affected him anyways. He was always stuck in a rut where he felt invisible once again.

What it meant to be human - to love someone and have them love you in return, Fu Wencheng remains ever oblivious to it. 

Love? 

What's that?

Instead, he grew tired of his lonesome life. It was as if a black hole was slowly carving itself out of his soul. But with no solutions to help curve his problems, Fu Wencheng gave up; he gave up on himself to be forever doomed to a life of loneliness.

But it felt so riveting. It made him feel shivers up his spine. It made him feel something - fear.

Wencheng threw on some clothes made by X, Y and Z designer; a simple white turtleneck with  black jeans and a pair of shoes. Before leaving his penthouse, he threw on an equally as black colored jacket on.

He pulled his soft tufts of hair behind his ear that was encasing a beautiful diamond earring.

Wencheng drove his way to H Club, a famous club that dealt in the underhanded methods of prostitution and illegal dealings. 

It was quite privy to only VIP members, such as Fu Wencheng. It was popular with the elitists for the numerous affairs and shady deals that went completely unnoticed by the media and normal masses.