1.0

[ Soul transfer complete. Extracting world plot and tasks. . . ]

[ Extraction complete. ]

[ Relaying information to Host 1. . . ]

[ Host 1, as this is your first world, this world will relatively be easy for the everyday individual. Please stay in character as much as possible.

The first task of this world is to slowly cultivate your godly powers and followers.

You embody Shou Yun, a little God with no God Title or much power.

As a God, you must not interfere with the mortal realm - this is the job of your followers. Once Gods have accumulated enough followers and powers, they will achieve a God Title. 

Please realize that if another learns of your true name, they will have the ability to control you. 

System 998 wishes Host 1 well. ]

[ System 998 logging off. Please call for System 998 for assistance with any and all questions. For statistics and information, please look at the stats and info. chart.  

~~~

Fu Wencheng - now known as Shou Yun - quickly and eagerly looked at the chart.

---

Shou Yun:

Age: 0 years | (Newly birthed God)

Charisma: 10/10 | (Handsome Devil)

HP+MP: 74/75 | 75-1(Life Force Deduction) | (Weak Chicken)

Other stats not available or inconsequential to tasks.

Background: A newly birthed God with the power of the sun. The void has pushed forth this new-comer to find a foothold in this dark world. Will the little God of Sunshine be the hero that saves the innocents and welcomes them into the light or the fox in disguise that lures its prey forward into the scorching heat to burn for eternity?

---

Yun stared blankly at the stats.

'What are these horrible stats?!'

He only has two categories - three if you separate HP and MP. 

'Does this mean that I would have to use up my life force if I want to interfere with the mortal realm? At least this would explain why no immortals would want to interfere...'

Yun calmed himself and opened his closed eyes.

Black.

Closed eyes.

Black.

Opened eyes.

Black.

'Ah.'

Not a single source of light. No signs of life. All Yun saw was a dim glow around himself illuminating just a small fraction of his surroundings. Further than that, was complete darkness.

Something shattered within Yun. The darkness crept up around him, wanting to devour the newly born god.

'Please... Not again.' Yun pleaded, his eyes closing tightly.

"Is there anyone here?" 

His voice echoed in the abyss.

He was completely and utterly alone.

A single tear fell.

[ Host 1, please bring forth the light to complete the task. ]