0.3

Like the first bright star in the night sky - no. Like the beautiful waning moon, Fu Wencheng was an unobtainable goal for normal people like Little Jian.

Little Jian was the typical servant to society and the usual disappointment to his family who just so happened to see one Fu Wencheng on a daily basis - something that many envied him for.

In contrast to the bewitching Fu Wencheng, Little Jian was a speck of dirt on the floor. He was completely outshined in all ways. Fu Wencheng had that effect on people. It was the characteristic that either made it or broke it for people and in more cases than one, it was the former.

Little Jian softly sighed to himself - his large glasses slipping to the tip of his button nose. Little Jian was extremely woeful of his not-so-dire circumstances, a 20-something year old man who looked like a high school girl crossdressing... Or so said some female co-workers.

The sound of footsteps broke Little Jian's train of thought. The sight of a ravishing man brushing his way towards Little Jian, the totally inconspicuous receptionist.

'TOWARDS?!' Little Jian screamed internally.

As the enchanting figure became more pronounced, Little Jian began sweating profusely.

The incubus put on a blinding smile, practically murdering everyone in the room, "Hi.... I'm going out. My android is broken and I was wondering if you could get management to fix it for me? Thanks in advance."

And just like that the incubus walked away from our Little Jian - leaving him and everyone else in awe of the divine enchantress.

Little Jian watched as the incubus waded through a sea of sunlight... It almost seemed as if HE (FW) were a trick of the light.

A mirage.

Little Jian could only mumble out a quiet affirmation as Fu Wencheng left before promptly flying to the high heaven.

Pop!

Like that the dream ended and Little Jian came back to his senses. He quickly contacted a person in management and told them about Fu Wencheng's circumstances while he silently stewed in his discontent.

'God, I curse good looking people! Go to hell!!' Little Jian swore quietly in the crevice of his mind.

The incubus walked out of the building - a random man flashing a smile at the fox before opening the glass door for him. It was picturesque like when Cinderella went to the ball and everyone took in a deep breath of amazement.

'What the fuck,' Little Jian looked incredulously at the scene, 'Where did that guy come from?! I didn't look away?!?'

And thus like Cinderella's beguiling façade disappearing with time, Fu Wencheng turned a blind eye to the sickeningly fake kindness the man showed in response to his looks. One could see the stranger's eyes dip into a darkness of ecstasy and lust to be graced by the moon's presence.

Little Jian cried at his future prospects with Fu Wencheng's existence, 'Fu Wencheng is like the white moonlight in every man's heart! Unfair to the high fucking heavens! How am I supposed to go on living in a world where Fu Wencheng exists?!?'

The incubus' stunning silhouette gradually disappeared as he entered a fancy limo with a devilishly handsome man inside - attracting gazes left and right at the seductive fox.

In the corner of the lobby, one Little Jian could be seen praying to God.

'Please, God. Let me have just a bit of Fu Wencheng's good looks. Thank you.'

Little Jian's fellow co-workers looked at him in undisguised bewilderment. They all internally clapped at the young man's... Unique qualities. 

'Wait!'