Ben's Friend

(Present day)

"Morning Mal." Jane greeted her as she woke up.

"Hey Jane." Mal replied sitting up.

"You got plans today?" Jane was wondering.

"I think Ben had something planned. What about you?" Mal replied and asked.

"Nothing. You're so lucky you got a boyfriend you can spend time with." Jane told her.

"Hey I'm sure you'll find someone soon." Mal replied. "Anyways I should probably start getting ready." 

"Okay." Jane said as Mal walked into the bathroom and locked it.

A few minutes after that there was a knock on their dorm room door. The person kept knocking until Jane opened it.

"Audrey?" Jane looked shocked and looked at the bathroom to hear to shower still going. "What are you doing here? Mal isn't gonna like it if she sees you hear." 

"It's okay I'm not staying long. I just wanted you to know she's coming back today." Audrey said.

"Who?" Jane questioned, then Audrey nodded. "Oh. How do you think Mal is gonna take it?" 

"Not my problem. He's not my boyfriend." Audrey answered. "Anyways I gotta run. I got plans with my grandmother." 

After that Jane shut the door and didn't hear the shower running. Then Mal opened the door.

"Hey." Mal smiled.

"Uh... Hey." Jane said a little freaked out.

"Jane are you alright?" Mal checked.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine. I'm just gonna run and get breakfast. I'll see you later." Jane answered, then ran out.

Then Mal got a text from Ben telling her to meet earlier. Mal quickly got dressed and went to the castle.

She saw Ben, his parents standing there. Then she saw someone standing next to Ben.

"Hey." Mal greeted them. 

"Who's this?" The girl looked up at Ben.

"This is Mal. Mal this is my best friend, Rose." Ben introduced them.

"Mal. Are you like one of Ben's friends?" Rose wondered.

"Actually Rose, Mal is my girlfriend. Well now my fiance." Ben told her.

"You're engaged?! How long have I been gone for?" Rose was asking shocked. "Well congratulations you two." 

"Thank you." Mal said smiling at Rose.

Rose smiled back, then looked back at Ben. "So anything new? Besides you being engaged." 

"Well our tourney team has been getting better." Ben answered.

"Really Ben? That's all? What about the drama?" Rose questioned.

Mal was smiling and let a laugh out.

"See she knows what I mean." Rose pointed at Mal. "So tell me what's the tea?" Rose wrapped an  arm around Mal's shoulders.

"Well I heard Chad has gotten rejected my 10 girls in two days!" Mal announced.

"Seriously?! Can he keep a girl?" Rose replied asking.

"Guess not." Mal stated and they both started laughing.

"Well I'm glad you two are getting along. I have one thing to do, then we can all meet up later." Ben told them.

"Okay." Rose said.