Chapter III

Lemon Alert ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nobody's P.O.V

Kayn was sleeping in his bed, he had left only 3 days until the next Tuesday. The day he plans to eliminate Shen, his current rival. At least, in his mind. He thought if his Master will accept his confession after Shen is out of the picture. Seems like he forgot about this. He got so trapped in his plan, that he forgot that very important detail. He needs to get closer to his Master. So he will share the same feelings as him. After an hour he wakes up to the knocking on his door. He stands up and walks towards the door. His Master stood in front of him.

"M-master?" He asks in a sleepy tone."What are you doing here? It's like 4 am."
His Master looked a bit...embarrassed.
They stood there in silence for about a minute. Until Zed broke the silence.
"Can I come in?" He looked right in the boy's soul. The little noxian gulped hard before answering.
"Is there something umm wrong?"
"No, just want to talk." Was this his real intention? Nah.

He walked in and pinned Kayn to the wall. The boy turned red just like a tomato. He let go of him.
"Strip. In front of me." Said Zed with a voice deeper than the sea. "W-w-wh...at??" Kayn was so flustered right now he could not even speak. He looked at his Master and obeyed his order. Zed was watching his every move. The boy stood there naked. The Master began to undress too. Kayn panicked, he couldn't deny that he didn't like where this is going, but he was scared as hell. Zed threw him on the bed. Rhaast rolled his eyes.

"Animals." He said with disgust. Kayn looked at him for a second then back at his Master. Who was now on top of him, pinning Kayn on the bed. While he thrust hard and slow into him, not giving him any time to adjust. Kayn hissed in pleasure making Zed chuckle. Not stopping, Zed started whispering sweet and dirty things into Kayn's ear. Marking up his neck and chest with pretty love bites.

Occasionally slapping him and forcing his fingers into the boy's mouth. Zed was so aggressive. He pushed hard and tried to reach as deep as he could into the moaning mess Kayn was by now. "Zed!! You... are gonna b-break me!" screamed Kayn. But Zed didn't care, and what's more, he thrust even faster and harder. "Master!~" Cried Kayn. "Scream my name Kayn, let everyone know who you belong to." If he wasn't blushing till now, the boy is now. The bed was creaking. Zed lowered himself to the boy's face. Smashing his lips on Kayn's. Zed could hear Kayn's moans in between the kiss. He enjoyed every moment of this. The boy arched his back when Zed finally found his sweet spot. "Ahh r-right there~!" His Master obeyed, hitting only that spot. "M-master I'm close.." His Master marked his neck with more purple and red bites.

A moment later, Kayn came all over his stomach. His lover didn't care how oversensitive the boy was and kept fucking him until he filled Kayn with his hot cum. They cuddled each other until they fell asleep. The next morning Kayn found himself in Zed's arms. Realizing he didn't dream what happened. He smiles and hugs Zed even tighter, making him wake up. "What it is? Ready for round two?" He winks.
"Ah...I just..." Zed softly kissed his forehead, making Kayn turn bright pink. "Adorable. But I need to leave now. Don't forget what I asked you." He smiles. Picking up his clothes. "Pfff why can't you stay?" Kayn asked raised his eyebrow. "Acting all tough hmph? Last night you cried while-" Kayn threw a pillow at him. "Oh shut up!" He laughed. [this is Zed current expression:  :-) ]
Fully dressed, Zed approaches the door. "Bye love." He smirked underneath his mask. "Bye Master!" Kayn said cheerfully.

The noxian stretches in his bed. "Oh, good morning Sleeping Beauty." Rhaast said. "Oh hey, Rhaast. How are you?"
"What's with this happy attitude?" Rhaast asked curiously.
"Oh, Rhaast...if you could understand what just happened..." Kayn smiled to himself, raising up to pick his clothes. "Ah look what time is, I should get ready for training. " He giggled. Wondering if someone heard the two lovers last night. Suddenly, he remembers Shen's words: "I am just a second choice to them". This meant Kayn was Zed's first choice?

A/N : Hey guys! I just wanted to ask, would you want more of the story or just a dirty thingy? ;)

||Word counter : 781||