Chapter IV

Kayn's P. O. V

Tuesday . The day i was waiting finally arrived. I took Rhaast and went with him at the training room for some more practice. Shen was equal to my Master or even better him. Every exercise was useful.

"What's the plan kid?" the Darkin questioned.
"Plan? Do i look like a man with a plan?" i smirked "I just want to slit his throat open the next moment i see him."
"Oh really? Sounds like fun." Rhaast lightly chuckled.
"Oh, it will, i promise." With that said, i attack a mannequin a few more times then i visit Master, to announce my leaving.

"Master?It's me Kayn. I wanted to-" he opened the door.
"Kayn! Just the person i was looking for. What it is? Make it quit tho." he folded his arms.
"Ah yes, I'm leaving for a short time, about now." trying to avoid eye contact i look at his chest.
"Hmph is that important? I had other plans."
"Yes Master. It's very important."
"Very well then. I'll have to cancel it then." Master seemed sad a little.
"Don't worry Master. As soon as i come back, we can do whatever you planned" He pat my hand and headed back inside his room. I stay two seconds in front of his door before leaving. I pick Rhaast and get out of the temple.

Now that i know where his place is, i dont need to lose anymore time searching for it.
A small knock on the door. Before slamming it with my feet. [ Kayn's current expression : ^_^ ]
"SHEN! COME OUT AND PLAY!" i yell laughing.
"Do you think it's good to make him aware of your presence?" Rhaast said.
"Of course! Its only going to make it funnier!" I cant stop laughing at this whole situation. Shen finally show up.
"Kayn?! What have you done?!Are you out if your mind?!" He screamed with an angry tone. I ignore his words and jump on him. By his reaction i can tell he wasn't expecting it. He groans as he tries to get me off.
"Amusing really." Rhaast smiled. "Indeed." I say. I stick Rhaast in his stomach. His guts slowly started to spill out.
"W..why..d...o..yo..u" Shen muttered.
"You let your guard around me Shen. That was a mistake. And you made even more. Took my Master away from me. Sleep now. Reeeeest." i whisper.
"Now what?" Rhaast asked.
"Dont you wanna play a little?" Rhaast didn't respond.
I put Rhaast comfy on the sofa. While i stab him multiple times in his chest with a kitchen knife he was having around. Blood dripping quickly. I put my hand in chest, searching for his heart. When i finally found it, i ripped it out and smashed in my hands eating the remaining of his heart. I started to laugh hysterical. Next, i take all of his guts throwing them in the air like confetti.

"Ok you twisted little shit, where are you going to put him now?"
"Just here." i suggested.
"You cant do that. You fingerprints are all over him. Go hide him somewhere."
I take Rhaast into the bathroom and shove him in to the ground making a hole. After that, i return in the living to take Shen i place him in that hole. Some towels filled the hole perfectly and at the same time hide his body better. Cleaning the living room was harder than i thought but i managed to do it. Also, i took the knife with me.

"I think we are done. High five Rhaast! R-Rhaast?"
"Ahh i dont have hands child. Lets get out of this until someone sees us."
"Right." With that said, i walk to the temple. The next thing that came to my mind is that Master wanted to do something.
"Master! Im back now." i yell from the
entry.
"Kayn! Finally! Come with me." Master???What's happening? I gulp and follow him to his room apparently.
"After you." he said opening the door with a grin. I enter and as i the awkward person that i am, just stood there in the middle of the room.
"I got this for you Kayn." he handed me a box. I raise an eyebrow and opened it. Uhhh a pink blush formed on my face. He bought me cat ears. CAT EARS. Is this man kidding?? I dont think he is..

"Master..." i try to form some things but nope.
"Try them on!" He cheered happy.
I take them and try to fix them in the mirror.
"Rawr." i said with a dead voice.
"You. Are. The. Cutest. Thing. That. I. Ever. Saw. In. My. Life." his eye widened.
"You... think so?" he kissed me softly.
"Yes. Yes i do." i hugged him as tight as i could. I wanted to suffocate him because he was so perfect i didnt want someone else to ever see him again. I still cant believe this. As the night was slowly approaching, Master left to his dorm. I wasn't able to fall asleep, no matter what i did, my mind could only think of him. My thoughts were interrupted, by a shy knocking in my door. I groan and get up to answer.

"M-Master...?"

To be continued...

||Word counter : 884||