•⚡️24⚡️•

"Hobi? Are you almost finished?" Jimin asked knocking on the changing room's door, hoseok have been in there for at least thirty minutes and it was worrying him.

"Seokie still didn't come out?" Jungkook asked as he knocked on the door louder. It was locked and hoseok was not responding.

"Fuck!" Jungkook ran towards the cashier and asked for the keys, she refused saying it was not appropriate to open it while someone is in there but finally gave up and gave him the keys when Jungkook angrily snapped at her.

Jimin paced around until jungkook came back and opened the door.

"H-hoseok..?"

Hoseok was not inside and a door that they never thought was there was open.

"Shit shit shit!" Jungkook quickly took out his phone and exited through the door with jimin following him.

"W-what are we going to do?" Jimin asked, on the average of tears. He couldn't imagine where his hobi could be at the moment. So many negative thoughts clouding his mind.

"I secretly put a little tracking device in hoseok's pants this morning, when we checked the changing room his pants were not there, that means I could follow him down to wherever he went. Don't cry please, I promise we'll find him." Jungkook explained and intertwined his fingers with the younger, as they both got in his car and jungkook drove off by the guide of his phone.
——

"You've got him?"

The buff man nodded at his boss's question and led him to a room at the very back of the big mansion. "He is inside boss."

"Get your money from my right hand man and get out." The boss ordered and entered the dark room, turning on the lights.

An evil smirk made its way to his lips as he walked towards the bed and stared down at his captive.

He has been waiting for so long to find him which to him was worth the search. Especially when hoseok looks so beautiful just sleeping under him with his arms and legs tightly tied by a strong rope.

Chuckling, he grabbed a jug filled with cold water and dumped it on the boy's face, making him jolt awake and widen his eyes with shock and fear.

"T-taeyong..." hoseok trembled badly as he tried to scoot back to the wall to get away from him. How did he get in here? Oh yeah that guy....

Taeyong chuckled, "I thought you would forget me. I'm honored you remember me hoseok." He said as he took out a small knife out from his pocket, playing with it while eyeing hoseok.

Hoseok rapidly shook his head as tears flowed down his cheeks like a waterfall. He wouldn't kill him right? He has never done anything to him.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you darling, that won't be fun would it?"

A little bit of relief went through hoseok's veins as he heard that but immediately froze at what he heard next.

"But that doesn't mean I won't be marking that pretty face of yours with my special knife." Taeyong smirked and pulled hoseok by the leg, trapping him beneath himself.

"N-no p-please t-taeyong-ah." Hoseok pleaded, covering his face with his little hands, to at least try to protect himself a little.

"Hmm last time I checked I was the boss here so shut your pretty mouth and do as I say if you don't wanna get more hurt than I intended for you to."  Taeyong snapped, bringing his knife to the younger's neck but stopped when his phone rang.

"Ugh! For fucks sake!" Taeyong yelled in frustration and picked up the phone, heading outside.

Hoseok shakily screwed himself to the end of the bed, trembling as painful tears left his eyes. His heart beating so fast he could pass out any moment.
——

"Take the phone and go search for him, I'll get rid of the guards." Jungkook told jimin and handed him his phone. "And please be careful, he is looking for you too jiminie."

"I promise." Jimin quickly pecked jungkook's lips and ran off towards the back of the mansion as the tracker said.

Jungkook ran beside jimin, knocking down whoever tries to get on the way as they finally reached where hoseok was.

They could see Taeyong talking on the phone outside the room hoseok was in.

Jungkook instantly pulled jimin's arm and hid them behind a wall before Taeyong could see them.

"What's wrong? Let's get hoseok." Jimin angrily whispered. He couldn't wait to just get hoseok already and hold him in his arms.

"No bebe, let's wait a bit till my men come. They should be here before he finishes the phone call. I want to capture him." Jungkook whispered back, tightly hugging the younger as they waited. Jungkook wanted to prison that man in his basement and torture him to death.

Taeyong hanged up the phone annoyingly and ruffled his hair as he walked back to the room to go on with his business but a sharp pain through his scalp instantly knocked him down cold on the floor.

Hoseok widened his eyes as Unknown men flooded in the room and picked up Taeyong, taking him away.

"Hoseok!" Jimin and Jungkook bursted through the door and attacked him with hugs.

"Hyungs!" Hoseok cried more out of happiness as they all fall back on the bed.

Babe are you okay?
Did he hurt you?
What did he do to you?
Did he touch you?

They bombarded him with questions.

"I-I'm Okay, untie me please." Hoseok weakly spoke, tired from all the crying.

"I'm sorry." Jimin apologized and quickly undid the rope, both hugging him tightly. They were so thankful and relieved that hoseok was fine.

"Let's go." Namjoon broke their hugging cession as he knocked on the door.

They nodded as jungkook picked up hoseok in his arms and got out of there. Damaged and ruined.

Jungkook's men got in one car and the other four, Namjoon, jimin, jungkook and hoseok in the other, Namjoon being the driver.

——-

Jungkook tucked a sleeping hoseok in his bed as soon as he got to his mansion and kissed his forehead, grabbing jimin's arm and dragged him to the living room to talk to him.

"What do you think we we should do with him?" Jungkook asked the younger.

Jimin sighed and sat on the couch thinking, "Well we can't hand him to the cops, he has enough connections to get out in a day and probably come back for revenge. So maybe we should kill him? I have never murdered someone even though I wanted to but I'm more than willing to send that bastard to hell, where he deserves."

Jungkook chuckled as he listened the younger ramble angrily and sat next to him, pulling him into his arms, "Calm down baby. We could do that if you want."

"Hmm.." jimin hummed softly, snuggling closer to the older and closed his eyes.

They couldn't wait for him to wake up.
——-

See y'all in the next chapter 👀💜

👀💜