•🍀29💐•

Ready your holy water if you still have some🌚.

"Jimin and hoseok, sit in the middle of the bed back to back." Jungkook ordered, undoing his neck tie.

Hoseok and jimin gave each other a confused glance but did as they were told, each facing the opposite wall in the middle of the bed.

"Good, stay like that. I'll be back." Jungkook said and walked in the the closet, picking up a metal closed box and came back.

"W-what are you doing hyung?" Hoseok shakily asked, he was nervous about what is about to come.
Jimin kind of had an idea what jungkook is up to so he just stayed quite.

Jungkook put down the box on his chair and walked towards them, smiling reassuringly, "Just trust me Okay? You know I will never hurt you right?" He asked, taking their hands in his.

Jungkook got up when they nodded, giving him a permission and opened his box, taking out two blindfolds and walked back to the two again.

Hoseok's heart started pounding as he saw the blindfold and started to shake. Jimin noticed the younger's outburst and quickly intertwined their fingers, squeezing him a little, "It's okay hobi, I'm with you." He whispered to him. Hoseok calm down in an instant and closed his eyes as jungkook secured the blindfold on both of them.

Jungkook picked up his tie, tying  their intertwined hands together and stood up, just watching them for a while. Is he doing the right thing? What if he hurts them? Will they hate him? All this questions started clouding his head. He just ruffled his hair and decided to go with it.

With that, jungkook took off all of his clothes, took his box with him and climbed on the bed.

He starts slowly rubbing their cocks with both of his hands at the same time, earning beautiful moans from them but abruptly stops when they became hard again.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" Jimin yells, frustrated that he couldn't come.

Jungkook slaps his thigh hard, making him shut up immediately, "Don't you dare raise your voice at me." He growls and takes out two cock rings from the box, sliding down their leaking cocks.

Jimin was about to yell at him but stops himself, grinding down on the mattress for some kind of friction while Hoseok silently cries, wetting the blindfold, his cock hurts so bad. He just wanted to cum but the tight ring around his member was making it hard and more painful.

Jungkook gets off the bed, watching as his boyfriends struggled and gets an idea, "jimin lay down." He orders.

"H-how?" Jimin asked, how is he supposed to lay down when a person is attached to him.

"Lay down on your stomach so hoseok's on top of you."

Jimin slowly lays down on his stomach and squeezes the younger's hands, "A-are you comfortable hobi?"

"No talking!" Jungkook yells before he could answer and he gulps. Hoseok squeezes his hand back, silently telling him that he's going to be okay.

Jungkook opens his metal box again and takes out two remote control dildos, getting on the bed behind them and lubes them up.

"Ready?"

Hoseok and jimin didn't know what he meant as they were blindfolded but nodded their hand, anticipating on what's going to come but instead they received a harsh slap on their thighs, making them jolt.

"Use your voices baby."

"Y-Yes hyung!"

"Yes jungkook!"