t h r e e ; sensei?

❝i'm full of childhood❞

- - - - -

❝ALL THREE OF YOU ARE LATE.❞

Itsumi stared at Hatake Kakashi with wide eyes and an open mouth, her mother was going to kill him once she found out he was her sensei. Kill him and bring him back so he could train them and yell at him incisively to stop being a late dumbass and actual train his genin. 

"Mah, seeing as you came here two hours after lunch ended you'd have been late as well," Itsumi rebutted carefully, her eyes narrowing at the silver-haired jonin.

Kakashi hummed before he sat down across from the group of children, "Whatever, we've wasted enough time as it is, now, all of you introduce yourselves. Names, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams."

Itsumi rose her eyebrows at their sensei, "How about you go first? So we know how to do it properly."

Kakashi sighed in a melodramatic way, "I'm Hatake Kakashi, I like some things and dislike rude children, my hobbies are something all of you are too young to know about and I've never truly thought about my dream."

Naruto gave a quiet huff, "All we know is his name and the fact that he doesn't like us!"

Itsumi rolled her eyes, "I'm Mitarashi Itsumi. I like snakes, sweets, coffee, poisons, senbon, explosions, seals, and cooking. I dislike people who don't stand up for themselves, people who're rude for no reason, perverts, shrimp tempura and calligraphy. My hobbies include cooking, training, calligraphy, gardening and sparring with Lee. My dream for the future is to surpass the sannin!"

"Oh me next, me next!" Naruto cheered, "Let's see, I'm Uzumaki Naruto, and I like ramen, the ice cream shop Itsumi brought us to. I love Iruka-sensei and old man Hokage! I don't like teme all the time but he's okay, I really don't like people who look down on me for no reason!  My hobbies are pranking people and eating ramen! And my dream is to become Hokage so everyone starts respecting me!"

Kakashi hummed before he motioned for Sasuke to speak. The Uchiha boy hesitated for a second, glancing at his teammates before he opened his mouth, "I am Uchiha Sasuke... what I like is-" None of your business, he wanted to say but instead- "is tomatoes, training, and the ice cream shop we just visited. I dislike many things but the main things are most sweets and natto. My hobbies are going on walks and training and my dream, no, my ambition is to restore my clan and kill a certain man."