Tia Dalma's Warning

Clarissa's POV

I sat on a small rowing boat alongside Mr Gibbs , Will and some others . I heard Will ask

"Why is Jack afraid of the open ocean ?"

I had been asking myself that question all day . Mr Gibbs replied

"There is a beast that does the bidding of Davy Jones , a giant beast with tentacles that sucks yer face clean off and crushes your ship down to the darkness..... The Kraken ....... you can smell the stench of its breath...."

I stopped listening to Gibbs discussion on the Kraken as I doubt Gibbs had ever come across Davy Jones or his Kraken and the whole story could possibly be over exaggerated.

All was silent as the two rowing boats neared to Tia Dalma's little shack .

****************

"No worries mates . Tia Dalma and I go way back . Thick as thieves . We're unseprable we are or were ... Have been .... before"

I raised my eyebrows not exactly knowing what Jack meant by this considering I hadn't always travelled the seas with Jack infact it was only the past 4 years I had began too , I lived in Tortuga and Port Royale before .

***************

"Jack Sparrow"
Tia said lingering on the W .

"Tia Dalma"

Tia was grinning but stopped after seeing Will before saying

"You . You have a destiny about you William Turner"

"You know me ?"
Will replied clearly confused .

"You want to know me"

"There will be no knowing here"

Jack interrupted before continuing

"We've come for help and we're not leaving without it"

Tia began stroking Will's chin which seemed to make him uncomfortable and rather awkward which was amusing to watch .

"What service do you desire ? But you know I will demand payment"

"I have payment"

Jack then presented Jack the Undead Monkey in a cage and shot at him which caused Monkey Jack to let out a screech .

Tia then released Monkey Jack .

"You have no idea how long it took us to catch that"
Gibbs said .

"Your payment is fair"

Will interrupted by saying

"We're looking for this"

With that Will revealed a drawing of a key which Jack seemed to need . Tia's face held a unreadable expression before saying

"The compass I gave you ? It can not lead you to this ?"

"Maybe why ?"