The Deal

Clarissa's POV

Jones was busy all throughout the next day as I didn't see much of him except for him commanding his crew .

It fascinated me how even though he could be cruel to his crew , he was nice to me most the time when they wasn't around .

However the sunset was beginning to set so as I did the night before I went to the front of the ship to watch it .

I wasn't too surprised when I heard the tapping of Jones's crab leg behind me . I whipped around before saying

"So I see you've come to find me"

"I knew you would be here"

I then asked what had been bothering me since I arrived on this ship .

"Are you going to kill Jack?"

"No but he will be sent to the locker ?"

"I've heard of that but I don't exactly know what it is"

"My locker is where men who don't pay there dept or die at sea go"

I grabbed held of Davy's non crab hand and felt his tentacle index finger wrap around my arm .

"Please Davy don't send Jack there"

"He didn't pay the dept"

"I'll take his place"

"Do ye know what this means ?"

"Yes it means I will be the one spending 100 years on the Dutchman"

"Why would ye want to stay on here even if Jack Sparrow is ye Brother"

"You're beginning to make it sound like you don't want me here"

"I want you here more than I should"

"Do you accept my offer?"

Davy looked hesitant before replying

"Are you sure you want to be bound to this ship ?"

"Yes I'm sure"

Jones nodded as if to say he accepted my deal .

I wrapped my arms around Davy whilst embracing him . I instantly noticed he has stiffened but he slowly wrapped his arms around me .

***************

I woke up and noticed I was in Davy's quarters . I knew that I had slept on the deck since I got here . So what was I doing here?

The door to the cabin opened to reveal Maccus .

"Captain brought ye here after ya fell asleep on deck"

"I thought that was what happened"

"I hear you took the vow to The Dutchman for 100 years in replace for Sparrow ?"

"Yes that is correct . Jack is my brother after all"

"Aye you look similar"

"I've heard that one before"

Ok so the whole Jack getting eaten by the Kraken and sent to the locker is probably not going to happen as Clarissa had vowed herself to the Dutchman in Jack's place .

However the scene on the island whilst looking for the heart of Davy in the chest will most likely still happen :)