Summoned

Clarissa's POV

I watched as a frown set itself upon Davy's face as he had been summoned by Beckett , I too frowned at the thought as anything to do with Beckett made me feel sick most the time .

"I'm coming with you"
I declared .

"I don't think so"

I sighed at Davy's words and gave him a look as if to tell him that nothing was going to stop me .

***********

I noticed there was a pile of bodies on the deck of Beckett's ship also known as The Endeavour.

I looked more closely at the bodies and noticed they were pirates considering the ragged clothing gave it away infact it wouldn't surprise me if it was 5 of the Dutchman crew mates which Beckett forced Davy to give up .

I glared at no one in particular at the thought of this as I never thought I would say this but I had grown to care for the crew of The Dutchman .

As the door to Beckett's cabin opened I was shocked to see Will sat down whilst casually supping on a cup of tea .

"I can not be summoned like a mongrel pup"

Davy stated angrily whilst Beckett replied

"Apparantly you can"

I ignored the both of them before saying

"Will what are you doing here ?"

Before Will could reply Davy cut in by saying

"Come to join my crew again have ya Mister Turner"

"No I've come to join his"

I watched as Will pointed at Beckett , I glared at Will harshly as this annoyed me highly .

"Well that's the worst possible crew to join"
I muttered .

"I beg your pardon"

I smirked as Beckett seemed offended by my words .

I was no longer paying attention to Davy and Will's bickering as I turned to Beckett before saying

"Well you can't deny that you have the worst crew"

"I rule the seas"

"Only because you have the heart without The Dutchman you and your crew are nothing . The only useful person in your crew is dead"

I referred to Norrington as I said this .

"I believe we are doing just fine without James Norrington"

"Bollocks . Without Norrington you wouldn't even have the heart and remember without the heart you are nothing"

I could see Beckett's face flush with anger and embarrassment as he was about to respond until are argument was interrupted with one of the China tea cups smashing to the floor .

Both Beckett and I's attention turned to Davy and Will .

"Do not test me Mister Turner"
Davy growled .

"I hadn't finished that"
Will responded cockily .

I wasn't liking this new smug and cocky Will . In all honesty he has become rather annoying since I last saw him .

"Jack and his crew are heading to the Brethern court"
Will stated .

My eyes widened at Will's betrayal of Jacks location as I clenched my fists preventing me from getting too mad .