Tape II

"I've been to Hell. You've only read about it." -Marquis de Sade

E/C and Red eyes could be seen crying

E/C and Red eyes could be seen crying. Sniffling could be heard. The girls H/C was messy and dirty. It was full of leaves and sticks. She had some sweat on her forehead, seems like she was running. Taking a jog? No. She was running from something.

A crumpled page could be seen. The girl opened it and started writing, it was messy writing.

When she was done she showed it, it was a drawing of a tall figure and on the sides of the pages the word 'No' could be seen written 12 times on the page.

The girl turned around and more pages could be seen. 7 more. They were on a billboard. One was with the same tall figure by a tree and the word 'FOLLOWS' on the side of the page. The second one was the figure stand in between a bunch of trees. No words could be seen. The third one was with the words, 'ALWAYS WATCHES' at the top and 'NO EYES' at the bottom. In the middle was head with x marks for eyes. The fourth one was with the words, 'DON'T LOOK... OR IT TAKES YOU' with a x mark in the top right corner and the figure at the bottom right corner. The fifth one was with the words, 'CAN'T RUN' with a x and a circle under it. The sixth one was with the words, 'LEAVE ME ALONE' and a tree by the words. The seventh one was just the words with 'HELP ME'. The eighth one was what she just drew. She put it on the billboard. A stick breaking was heard, the girl turned around and the camera went to static.

The tape ends there.