Tape IV

"The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite." -???

"HI!" A girl said excitedly to the camera while twitching

"HI!" A girl said excitedly to the camera while twitching. "I Y/N!" The girl now know as Y/N said with a closed eye smile.

"MIGHT KNOW ME AS MISSING MISSING GIRL." Y/N said suddenly with an emotionless face but then smiled. "BUT DON'T WORRY! I FINE FINE! I FOUND NEW FAMILY!" Y/N said jumping up and down in a chair she was sitting on. "SHOW SELF CLOCKY!" Y/N said looking behind the camera.

"No." A voice, possibly the girl Y/N stated as Clocky, responded with a bored tone. Y/N looked down with a frown. "NO NO FUN.." But she looked up again with a smile.

"I SAVED BY BY BOSS!" Y/N's dull eyes lit up at the mention of her boss. "Wait, why are we doing this again?" Clocky said.

Y/N frowned and thought for a moment, looking like she forgot why but she suddenly smiled again. "I SHOW SHOW THESE TO FRIENDS!" Y/N said jumping up and down again.

Y/N suddenly stopped jumping, her dull eyes going blank, her smile turning into a straight line and suddenly getting a nosebleed. 30 seconds later her eyes lit up and her smile returning.

Y/N jumped up out of the chair jumping up and down, chanting, "MISSION MISSION!" She ran towards the stairs as a girl followed.

The tape ends there.

Fun Fact: Whenever Zalgo speaks to Y/N in her mind, she gets nosebleeds.