V

"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God." -Joyce Meyer

"WHAAAAT?!" You yelled at your boss, twitching like crazy

"WHAAAAT?!" You yelled at your boss, twitching like crazy. He had just told you to go to UA to see the heroes weakness, he would have to get rid of them first if he wanted to get to his enemy.

"Maybe you could even get rid of a few. Heroes can be fooled by anyone, gain there friendship and then stab them in the back." He said as he looked down at you from his throne.

"I CAN'T GO TO H-HERO SCHOOL SCHOOL!"" You said trying not to get angry at him, as you know he has power over you and could simply kill you.

"WHY WHY CAN'T OTHERS GO?" You said as you tried not to glare at your boss.

"You're the most normal looking one here, your horns fit right in with those.. quirks." He said as he started glaring at you, you shut up knowing he was growing angry. You glared at Ann as she was also a normal looking person here. Ann just shrugged and gave you a smug but sad smile.

"You're also just in time for this.. Sports Festival. It's to see if any heroes will choose you as there side kick, gaining more trust of them."

"FIGHTING?" You said as you tilted your head. He sighed, "Yes, there is fighting.." He said as you cheered and agreed to go. As long as there is fighting, you'll go.

A portal was summoned but before the stepped foot in the portal, your boss said something, "Wait, take these." He handed you a pill bottle with no label. "It gets rid of your stuttering and.. bad english. And here." He suddenly put his clawed hands on your head and you mind suddenly filled up with knowledge of the Japanese language. "You're going to Japan, so I figured I'd give you knowledge of the language." You grinned, "THANK!" You said and hopped in the portal.