Ch. 1 Jeffrey's Mishap

"AHHHHHHH!"

Jeffrey felt his underwear go up his butt.

His friends hear his cry and the fence rattle, they look back to see what happened and they see Jeffrey dangling from the fence, they were not sure as to how.

"Oh no.. oh no oh no" Jeffrey was saying as he turned his head around to see his underwear caught on the top of the fence, it was so embarrassing, and not to mention very painful.

"NGHH!" Jeffrey was trying his hardest to push himself back up, and unhook his underwear. He also didn't want his friends seeing him stuck like this, especially his crush, who thankfully wasn't with them, but wasn't too far from them. Jeffrey and his friends heard that some girls were at the park and wanted them to come ASAP. So Jeffrey, Michael, and Zander dropped the video games and ran right to the park, which was only a block from their house and over a fence, a cursed fence.

The friends approach Jeffrey "What the hell are you stuck on dude!" Zander asked in a rush to get to the park.

"G-go on ahead I'll catch up... ngh!" Jeffrey said

They saw him struggling uncomfortably and slightly pulled him forward and looked from underneath him.

"Guys stop! Just go!" Jeffrey yelled

Immediately all they saw was his legholes sticking out from the back of his pants

"Hahahaha he's stuck in a hanging wedgie!" Michael was laughing, Jeffrey's face turning red in embarrassment, Zander annoyed with the fact that the girls might leave. "Dude how did that even happen??"

"I really don't know! I'm more surprised then you are!" Jeffrey said giving up trying to get free, falling back into the wedgie with a slight rip.