Not now

(Lance POV)
"Keith"I yelled but he didn't look up he just stood there like he didn't hear me lotor laugh crazy and said"oh come on look up at them"he said looking at Keith then he looked up he had Half of his face covered in purple and one eye yellow and his other eye was so dull without it's shine and no expression he was wearing a black shirt and you couldn't see the pants he was wearing it was with a over sized purple sweater and to top it off he had cuts and bruises all over his legs and face that is what scared me he just stared of in the distance not looking at any of us then I spoke"what did you do to Keith lotor and answer me truthfully ok"I said the and it only took about 14 seconds for him to answer and what he said it set something of in me like a bom"oh little blue paladin I didn't do anything all I did was give him some time to get comfortable and then I injected him with quintessence that's all"all I could think is how was Keith comfortable there in the first place and did he say quintessence i think that is what he said.

(Lotor POV)
As the blue paladin try to understand what I just said and I bet all the other paladins just figured out what I meant when I said'quintessence'it was fun to see there faces when it clicked in there Brain then the green one spoke up"so he let you put that thing on his neck or not"so they noticed the caller on him this is going to be fun" why yes he let me Pude it on his neck oh and he was haf asleep anyway"and what I said struck a nerve in the black paladin...

This was fun to right and think you guys for reading my shit story 😭😁💜❤️see you in the next chapter.Bye my lovely people