Eyes fluttering open, I was blinded by the sunlight rays peeking through the blinds on my window

Eyes fluttering open, I was blinded by the sunlight rays peeking through the blinds on my window. I put my hand in front of the ray that was shining directly in my eyes, blinking a few times.

It's Saturday.

I can see Tae.

My phone buzzed, making me jolt. My eyes adjusted to the light in the room as I reached for my phone.

Taehyungie: Good morning sunshine. How about I pick you up for breakfast? Let me know when you're ready.

A smile plastered across my features. Before getting out of bed I stretched my arms. I picked out an outfit before heading to my bathroom.

Me: getting in the shower now, ill text you when I'm ready it shouldn't take long <3

I sent my text before getting in the shower. Once I washed my hair and did what I needed to do I got out. Steam filled the room as I opened the curtain. Wiping the fog off of my phone I checked the time. It was only 7:47 a.m.

My hair was blow dried and curled a bit. I had only put on some light makeup, considering I was going no where fancy. And of course, I put on the necklace Taehyung had got for me.

Me: just got done getting ready :)

Taehyungie: Okay love, I'm on my way.

Walking into the living room was not an issue this morning, considering my father worked on Saturday's. I sat on the steps on my front porch waiting for Taehyung.

The breeze lightly blew strands of hair out of my face. My foot was anxiously tapping on the cement stair. Even though Taehyung and I have been together for quite sometime that boy never failed to make me nervous in the best way possible.

I looked up from my phone as soon as I heard a car pull into the driveway. I perked my head up, smiling. A happy looking Taehyung came out of the car.

"Hi Darling!"

His box shaped grin was plastered on his face as the corners of his eyes scrunched up. I giddily hopped up, rushing down the steps of my porch.

Tae held his arms out wide, bending down a bit to match my height. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I was soon picked up by the waist.

"Haha, Taehyung put me down!"

Taehyung obeyed, gently setting my feet on the ground beneath me. Arms still wrapped around his shoulders, I looked into his eyes. He gazed back into my eyes, his uneven eyelids half open.

He leaned in connecting our lips together. I melted into the sweet kiss for a few seconds before pulling away. Looking down at the necklace he had bought me, his lips curved up into a smile. He walked around to the passenger side, opening the door for me to get in.