Chapter 4 - Cecaelia Creature

Chapter 4

Cecaelia Creature

Third person's POV

The birds were flying away as the sun began its slow descend, the darkness steadily creeping and covering the sky. The breeze of the fresh air became cold while the waves of the sea were splashing strongly. The moon slowly appeared.

A boat went near the shore and a fisherman, Tadahiro, caught a few fish on his net.

"Maybe she ate the fishes, too." Tadahiro sighed. He gazed straight ahead, looking somber. He jumped down and lifted his catch from his boat.  He was on his way home when somebody interrupted him.

He was momentarily dumbfounded when he saw a sexy woman clad in a very revealing two piece red bikini. Her alluring figure was displayed in all its splendour; large breasts with tiny waist and flaring hips.

"Tadahiro?" The voice was from the woman. She approached him, her steps cautious and her attention focused on her path. Her long legs were gleaming from the moon light. She was not conscious of the effect she had by the way she walked, graceful like a dancer yet sensuous like a temptress

"You know me?" He reacted but his attentions was still diverted to the woman’s figure. 

"You can't remember?" The woman asked and touched his face.

Tadahiro got a bit confused. He peered at the woman’s face then something triggered his memory.

"Pearl? Is that you?" He asked while he put down his net from his shoulders.

"You're still living here." She smiled, her eyes shining with merriment while he just stand in front of her carrying a serious face.

"And you are ....." Tadahiro stopped talking.  His gazed was once again captivated by Pearl's luscious boobies.

"Tadahiro? Is something wrong?" Pearl wondered about his dazed looks.

He mentally shook himself to bring him out of his reverie.

"Nothing." He rubbed his eyes and moved his head from side to side.

Pearl just let it passed. She lifted her face and gazed at the beauty of the moon. She smiled when she saw the moonlight’s reflection on the sea.

"I remembered our childhood here before I left you and decided to live in the city." She cried.

"You? Remember?" Tadahiro looked at the moon, too.

"Yes," she said. She surreptitiously wiped her tears to hide it from him.

"So you missed me?" He asked and stared at her face.

Pearl felt herself blushing.  Although she was shocked at Tadahiro’s bluntness, she just kept silent.

"Did you miss me?" He asked again and noticed her reddened cheeks.

Pearl remained silent.  Instead she drew her attention to the fine sand.

Tadahiro was bewildered by Pearl’s silence so he decided to ask another question.

"Anyway, how’s your life in the city?" He looked at her face seriously.

"I had a boyfriend," she answered and again looked down at the sand.

Tadahiro's face became sad upon hearing this, so he decided to go home, but he stopped when he heard what Pearl said next.

"But we broke up." This time when she looked up, she met his gaze.