Bitches Broken Hearts

A/N: no this isn't a Billie related song or who ever wrote I just really need a title name also grab your tissues and ice cream you'll need it.

Saihara and Kiibo were dating for 11 months now and new years would be there 12th month together and Rantaro threw a new years party,everyone in hopes peak academy was invited even komaeda.

"Rantaro!" Kiibo said. "Yes kiibo what's up" Rantaro replied to the robot. "I cannot find Shuichi do you have any idea where he is?" Kiibo asked. "He told me that he needed to go the bathroom but it's been awhile" Rantaro replied to him.
"Ah! Thank you" "not a problem"

10

Kiibo when to the bathroom behind the corner hoping to find Saihara but instead heard moaning from an unknown feminine voice.

9

"You're so rough..!" The feminine voice moaned loudly. Kiibo didn't want to believe that Saihara was in there but he had to make sure.

8

Kiibo cracked the door and saw just what he thought.

7

6

Shuichi was having sex with Kaede one of his dearest friends.

5

4

3

2

Kiibo opened the door while Saihara and Kaede tried to cover up but kiibo saw it already.

1

"Happy..n-new years.." Kiibo said through choked sobs.

Kiibo left the house and just to his luck Iruma was about to leave he got there just in time.

"Hey k- are you okay?" Iruma questioned with concern in her voice as she started recording.

"Shuichi..he was making love to Kaede in Rantaro's....b-bathroom...and...I"

Kiibo just had a complete break down while iruma stopped recording and gave kiibo a look of concern.

"Well you can stay at my place.." Iruma said trying to cheer up the robot.

"Thank you Iruma-San" Kiibo said while hugging Iruma tightly. "Well it's nothing"
She replied.

Kiibo and Iruma used to live together since kiibo didn't have anywhere to go so Iruma already had a room for him, all she needed to do is update it for so his software won't break.

- - -

A/N: I'm too lazy to continue so I'll make a part two.