Gentle..?

A/N:  why am I good at writing angst stuff.  Basically kiibo is like kotoko and kokichi bullys him because he thinks kiibo is lying so one day kokichi says I'll be gentle with you infront of everyone. This will involve rape, bullying and suicide. If you've been raped or tried to commit suicide please talk to someone that you are close to and get help and may atua be with you. Amen!

It was a normal day at hopes peak academy well not for kiibo at least...
Kiibo was pitted for his past and a certain boy in his class got jealous.

Kokichi Ouma The Ultimate Supreme Leader.

He used to have everyone's attention with his offensives jokes but when kokichi made fun of kiibo nobody though it was funny.

"Kiiboy!" Kokichi shouted down the hallway.
"Kokichi why do bully me?"Kiibo asked politely.
"Because you lie about your past" kokichi said posting dramatically " also your stealing my attention" "huh is that what's this is about?" Kiibo questioned extremely confused.

"Duh, why else would I be wasting my time on your reminding ass" "reminding?" Kiibo asked.
"Remember any type of porn is a no no" kokichi said mocking him. "Come on you say this everyday and. I'm.Tired. Of. It!" Kokichi whined.
"But it's true!" Kiibo respond

"I'm gonna expose your lie today.." Kokichi mumbled as he ran away.

During lunch uwu

"Hey!Heeeey! Eyes over here!" Everyone turned to the purple boy standing on the table.
"Hey w-what are you doing?!" Kiibo questioned. "Nothing I'm just hoping you'll be a gentle little boy kiibo"

"Gentle..?"

Kokichi started singing the word gentle while everyone looked in confusion.

"No..."

"Huh?"

Everyone turned to kiibo and was extremely confused.

"N...o...n...o..n..o"

"Huh what's wrong kiibo I'm just being gentle" kokichi teased

"I DON'T W-WANT GENTLE!"

Everyone was shocked at kiibo's sudden outburst.

"ANYTHING B-BUT G-GENTLE..I-"

Kiibo got punched hard by kokichi.

"Fucking liar"

"Just be gentle"

"Stop faking".

"Your being weak and it's pathetic"

"You just want attention"

"This is why you got raped"

"Stuipid"

"Your nothing to me "

"Kill yourself already yourself worthless shit"

For every word kokichi said kiibo got punched and each punch got harder.

Kiibo remember this happening to him when he was younger..

"Kiiiiiibbbboooo~" male 5 said.
"Y..yes d-daddy?.." young kiibo questioned.
"I need your hole~"
Kiibo didn't want them to take it this far but before he knew it something large entered him.
A group of men gather around and started to jerk off, one of them put their member in his mouth.
Each guy got sucked and fucked kiibo, no matter how much he wished it was a dream he lost something he knew he couldn't get back.

"Your right.."
"Huh"

"I n-need to die I don't need to live I n-need to b-be gentle to please them...:

"WHY AM I SO USELESS..!"

"Hey that's enough!"

Saihara walked up to Kokichi who was obviously shaking.

"Kokichi what the hell are you doing" Saihara yelled but no words came out of Kokichi's mouth

Saihara punched ouma in the nose hard that his nose was bleeding.

Everyone was shocked that the shy boy Shuichi punched someone like kokichi.

Everyone gathered around kiibo then backed away
Kiibo had a gun pointed to his head...

Kiibo eyes were filled with pure despair as he was close to pulling the trigger.

"Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeee..!" Kiibo said with a huge smile on his face.

Kiibo shot up from his dream shaking and sweating as tears ran down his skin. Saihara woke up since he felt the bed move hard.

"Kii-"

"I-I'm..sorry..."

Kiibo explained his dream to his emo lover while Saihara hugged him.

"I don't deserve y..you" Kiibo cried. Saihara wasn't having that so he leaned in and kissed kiibo passionately.

Saihara they pushed kiibo down as they both started taking of their clothes. "Saihara I-" "there's no need you know I'll always love you so please let me pleasure you~"

"Alright but not to ruff" kiibo giggled

Saihara wasn't having that so he went hard and all through the night you could hear loud moaning.

In The morning Saihara cuddled next to kiibo.

Unaware of the dead body that he was holding...

A/N: I forgot to mention that kiibo was human oops,anyway this was suuuuppeer cheesy and I feel bad for lewded kiibo with kotoko's past bc some made hentai of her and the sad part is someone jerked of to it smh please lock me up bc I'm really not going to heaven for lewding two beautiful danganronpa character's. Atua please forgive my twisted head ,my sick heart and my unholy soul.
Words: 800
Time took to make this: three weeks uwu.