Friday Fetch (3)

The anticipation was killing her. He patted her head and walked away, getting something from the bedroom.

She tried to turn and peek, but her position was off. The position she knelt in was with her back facing their bedroom. She couldn't even see anything after twisting herself, because she knew better than get out of the cushion she was told to kneel on. Also because her eyesight was bad. She could just make out him rummaging for something. Maybe she should have worn her specs or contacts. But he forbade either of them for the fear of accidents. And if he wanted them in play, he would have asked her.

He walked in on her quickly turning to resume her original position as he returned. Dammit, she was caught.

"Someone seems really eager today", he commented, carrying his gym bag in. He looked amused rather than pissed, so she tried her best to convey with her eyes how innocent she really was. Not trying to spy at all.

It was ridiculous and not believable at all. But if she acted cute, he just might let it go.

He chuckled and patted her head. He was doing that a lot today. It made her a tad bit anxious. The more good of a mood he seemed to be in before the scene started, the more fucked up the scene actually turned out to be.

"Don't worry. I've got a feeling you were made for this. Just look at that expression"

She blinked to show her innocence, trying very hard not to peek at the gym bag he was rummaging for... Was that a collar?

She looked at him mortified while he gave her quite a wide smile. She could imagine evil laughter in the background.

"You look like a wounded little puppy" he patted her head again.

She was still in shock when he lifted her chin up and proceeded to put the collar on her. The weight of the collar was like reality smacking her face.

"Can you breathe?" he asked. He had left it quite loose.

She nodded. What she really wanted to do was throw a tantrum. Never had she thought he would be into puppy play. No, not puppy play of all things. She would die of mortification.

"Alright, darling. Hands and knees now." He had a very thin whip in his hands. He tapped on the floor on the other side of the sofa.

Very, very reluctantly, she proceeded to obey him. She crawled slowly to where he pointed. Crawling she was familiar with. It was his next command that made her want to cry.

"Fetch." He threw the ball at the other end of the room.