Chapter 1: The beginning

Let me tell you all about myself and how all this fame and living with 7 Brothers all got started.
------------------------------------
First off:
My names Mika Musaki
I'm 17 years old
.................
I live in a mansion with 7 Adopted brothers plus my little sister Akari
.................
My father is a Demon (( Actual))
My mother a Beautiful human who just so happened to fall in love with my lovely father.
..................
And that's all you need to know about me ^°^
....................
Second:
This Fame stuff all started when I was walking down the rode with my mom. We we're on our way to the grocery store to go and buy some food. I get bored sometimes  so I started singing softly. My mother looked down at me and smiled as she patted my head.

"That's My baby girl, keep up the beautiful singing dear!"

I giggled and held onto my mommys, hand tighter and sang more. As the man and many other people walking by stopped where me and my mom we're and gathered around us.

"Hey, can you hear me?
I called out your name
Where are you from?
What is it that's brought you here?
Why won't you answer me?
I swear to play nice
Isn't this fun?

This game of hide-and-seek
I only wanted to hear your voice
Skin that's warm, eyes that cry
I only wanted to see your smile
Feel your touch, it's been a while

Long, long ago, I was a girl just like you
Father loved me
Kept me safe and beautiful
Oh, how I'd love to dance around just once more
But these cold legs, don't move anymore!"

The people started cheering for me, as I squeaked and hid behind my mommy.

"M... Mommy why are the people clapping? They scare me!"

"Because they love your voice my beautiful little angel!"

I smiled when my mommy called me a Beautiful angel. I nuzzled my head into her and giggled.

Voice one: "She should go and sing for the king!"

Voice two: "Nonsense, a voice like that needs to be hidden from the world, her voice is dangerous but in a good way!"

Voice three: "Now your just speaking Foolishness, let the poor girl decide what she wants to do with that voice!"

The lady bent down in front of my mom go look at me.

"Aww Don't be afraid dear, come on out and let's us see how beautiful you are!"

I shook my head and gripped my mommys dress tighter.

"N... No!"
.......................

Well you basically Get how I became Famous at such a Young age!? Right? Because I don't think you do?!
.........................
How I met my 7 Brothers.

Well you know there's that time in life where you gotta meet someone that you've never met nor heard about before. I mean we've all been there right?
Nope just me?
Ok then!

Anyways, my mother and father came into my room and told me to come down stairs and meet some new people of the family. Of course I insisted on going down there, but I didn't really wanna.
Mother took my hand in hers and lifted me up gently, as she walked us both into the living room. Where 7 hot boys sat on tha love couch staring at me with blank faces. One had a perverted grin on his face.