‣ 𝟬𝟰

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.
a heroic act.

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘  —  𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗬.

︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

IT HADN'T TAKEN LONG for Gray and Vanessa to make it to the end of the hallway. Gray was agitated, the man not taking the news of Eisenwald's plan all too well, which was expected for a typical human-being. Vanessa had found herself reassuring the man due to the way he would begin to pick up speed as they walked. Vanessa absolutely despised running, she preferred to take her time, which also caused her trouble with those that were hot-heads or extremely panicked people. Although, she always got the job done on time.

Once the duo had made it to the railing of the second story that would look down upon the central area, Gray had practically almost fallen over the edge. Vanessa had joined his side a moment later, less panicked and slower in speed. "Erza?" Gray had called out, the redhead's head turning to face the duo who stood on the second floor.

"Gray, Vanessa! Wasn't Natsu with you?" She called out, the second question being addressed to the raven-haired man.

"We split up, but don't worry about that for now!" Gray replied in a hurry.

"Eisenwald's real target is Clover town, just up ahead. The old fart's conference, along with the other Guild Master's conference is where they plan to play the Lullaby," Vanessa addressed, her tone calm and collected.

She knew for a fact that the four others', alongside Happy's, actions would be panicked and rushed, so she would be the anchor for those who could not keep their composure. She began to head over to the stairs, descending them as Gray followed behind. The predicament they were currently in was a difficult one to get out of, however it would come easy depending on whether those who were not new to the Guild remembered Vanessa's specialty.

"I noticed the station is surrounded by a magic wind wall. I'm assuming Erigor casted it to prevent us from chasing after him," the brunette stated. She received a nod from Erza as she had finally stopped in front of her, the woman holding her right arm. Vanessa's eyes narrowed slightly, the brunette gently grasping the redhead's arm.

"Try to break out and it'll turn you into mincemeat," Gray followed along with the conversation.

"You've tried doing so already, from what I can gather from this wound." Vanessa received another nod from Erza as a reply, the brunette shaking her head in response. She traced her fingers over the wound gently, stopping once Erza gave a brief wince. "Sorry, make sure to keep it easy on that arm."