Part-18

------ At party----

M: Mr. Majnu ji (referring to shivaay. While he glared her) don't give me that look nd nd turned around. Apko jska besbri se tha intezaar vo aa gai (in her dramatic way)

When mallika finished her words shivaay turned around. His breath got hitched when he saw his angle making her entry through the entrance. For a while it turned to be that she was the only spotlight present their. She was looking like an angle who was decent down from the heaven only for him. She was looking as simple as gorgeous in her simple while dress. Her hair was wide open with curls at the end with minimal makeup nd matching accessories.as she was taking show steps towards them his heart was beating more fastly like it gonna burst at any time looking at her. His trance was broken when he heard some whispers about HER lady {her....?? Not yet but soon}. His blood started to boil listening to this.

Anika's outfit👇

Here anika was feeling very nervous because of so many things

1; she came for the party late.
2; she dressed up like a Barbie doll which is not her taste. (According to her)
3; no of eyes staring at her.
4; some jealous whispers. Etc. Etc. Etc.

As she moved towards the gang her breath got hitched as she saw him in blue looking totally handsome Greek God. His outfit totally matched with his eyes. Admits to dim light she can easily ready his khaji eyes. When her eyes looked at his eyes both shared a small eyelock which got broken by an unpleasant presence. That's was Ragini. Seeing ragini literally chipoking on shivaay, she made a cute frown face nd moved toward the gang completely ignoring shivaay.

For once shivaay was not able to understand anything that what made her frown suddenly. But looking at himself nd ragini who was clinging him made him understood the whole scenario.

R: shivaay... bolo na mai kysi lag rahi hu

Ragini's outfit👇

S(hesitate): hmm..umm good..

R: aww.... shivu pata h tum aaj bhut handsome lag rahe ho..
This way she chipoking with shivaay.