Part-23

Today I came to one conclusion that this story of mine is going little bit off-track. So, that's y I decided that I m going to do some changes in the story line. I hope u all will love/ not love toh at least like it as u all used to love it before.... :) :) :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

listening the plan of Rudra, Ranveer was the first one to jump in excitement and Rudra was pilling his imaginary collar. But rest of the boys were not fully convinced by later on he abled to make them agree. But on the other hand someone was getting the negative vibes regarding the planning that something wrong is going to happen.

So according to the plan of Rudra the first target of them was Priyanka and she easily got scared as she was studying alone in her room...

While on the hall, Mallika, Anika and Soumya were all set to watch their horror movie [*Gauri and Khushi went to their rooms for sleep] without having any knowledge of all planning and plotting behind their back to get the girls scared... Soumya was searching something. Anika observed this and asked her "What's the matter?"

In the answer Soumya said that she was feeling thirsty and was looking for some to drink. Hearing which Anika said that she will get something to her and went to the kitchen not before to Mallika if she want something or not.

Here the boy's gang was all ready for their next prey, but little they know that their upcoming act may hurt/ scare someone to much.

Kitchen

Anika entered the Kitchen but it was dark night and also the lights of the kitchen were off but

A: Koi nai Anika... kuch na... it's nothing.

By self-motivation she went further to switch on the lights but it didn't work.

A: Strange.. whole mansion is having electricity except kitchen!!! how?

After some fail attempts she switched on flashlight of her phone which give her some clam. She went towards the fridge suddenly she felt that somebody is keeping an eye over her but when she turned she found no one. This happens for 2 to 3 times. Anika was slowly getting scared with all of this. Firstly kitchen has no light secondly she felt someone presence. she mugged up some courage and withdrawn fruit juice from the fridge but there was sudden a knock on the window of the kitchen. First she thought that It was because of wind. she Ignored it resumed her work but again there was a another knock on the window but a bit louder. Anika thought to ignore it because she was really getting scared of it. Suddenly there was a sound of the whip as somebody was hitting someone with it. And a continues and mild crying and sobbing can also be heard by her. All this were bringing the worst nightmares of Anika in live. Plus the headache was not making it good for her.

Sometime later.... at Hall

Malli: Somu ye Anika kaha chali gai? (Somu where Anika have gone)

Sou: (who was busy in watching the movie replied in monosyllable) Kitchen.

Malli: okay....

Mallika went to the kitchen to check upon Anika because she was taking soo much of time to return. As she entered the kitchen she found all the lights of the kitchen were off. So, she thought that Anika mustn't be here but when she step forward to exit the kitchen she heard mild whispering and sobbing sound coming from somewhere. She switch on the light and the sight in front of her shocked her.

There Anika was sitting at the corner folding her knees up to her chest while her face was buried between than and with her both hand she cover her ears as she was preventing some sound to reach her and she was continuously crying, sobbing and whispering something. All in one, the condition of Anika was very miserable.

Malli: (shouts) ANIKAAAA!!!!!

Mallika hurriedly went to her and tried to hold her, but Anika kept on pushing her.

M: Hey! Hey! Anika it's me... it's me!... calm down. (she forcefully tried to hug her to calm her dowN)

But Anika kept on pushing and murmuring "please don't beat me. mat marro mujhe please...."

Saying this she just passed out on Mallika's embrace. Feeling weight on her shoulder Mallika parted from hug and found an unconscious Anika there.

M: OMG! Anika! Anika! (tapping her cheeks slightly to wake her up but all went in vain. Panicking she started to shout for help) SOUMYA!!!... SHIVAAY!!!!..... ARNAV!!.. hey Anika wake up yrr. Somebody HELP....

Listening Mallika's shout everyone rushed to the kitchen and became shocked finding unconscious.

Some time later

Doctor was examining Anika, who was sleeping not-so-peacefully, but sleeping on the bad of Shivaay's room while rest were waiting of Doctor to come out.

After some time, Doctor came outside and was thrown with lots of question by the family members and our gang..

Getting irritated by them Dadi shouted.

Dadi: (shouts) Areey khotyon usse toh bolne doge ya khud hi bolte rahoge? (which help in making everyone silent) [idiots... let him speak or u wanted to speak]

Doctor: Dekhiye ab vo stable hai sayad kisi darr ki wajh se vo behosh ho gai thi Maine injection de diya hai... Kuch ghanton ke baad unko hosh aa jayega.. Take care.. (he went) [She's stable now... may be due to some kind fear she lost her consciousness.... I have injected her... She will wake up within some hours... Take care...]

Tej; What The Hell!!! Anika aise achanak behosh ho gai... (glaring younger clan) [How could passed uott suddenly...]

{yaad hai na Anika became one of the favorite of Tej as well as rest of the family members}

Pinky: OMM, mummy ji... Aaj saam tak toh vo thik th!!!i.. [Till evening she was all fine!!!]

All the senior members was concerned toward Anika that why she became this much scared which get her to loss her consciousness.

Tej; (turning toward our gang) koi mujhe batayega yaha ho kya raha hai??? [will somebody tell me what is happening here???]

Shivaay; Actually Bade Papa.... (and he went on explaining from start... from their planning to passing out of Anika) but we never thought that Anika will get this much of scared..

Rudy: In fact we never thought that Anika didi will be at kitchen instead of Mallika di..

Listening this all boys received a hard glare from Mallika.. nd they hand their faces due to guilt...

Tej: unbelievable.... (he went from there)

One by one all went from there and the girl gang were giving the hard glare to all of them.

After around 3 hours Anika shows some movement which indicated that she was gaining consciousness. She slowly opens her eyes nd found herself in Shivaay's room. She looked here and there nd her eyes landed on water jar on the side table. She tried to fetch the water but sudden in her head cause her to loss the balance. Anika tightly closed her in fear. not feeling any kind of pain she opened her eyes nd found herself in midair while two strong hands were holding her to prevent from falling..... She turned and her eyes caught most beautiful eyes were looking her with so much care.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLES... HOW UR TIME IS PASSNG DURING THIS QUARANTINE PERIOD.. I HOPE U ALL DOING GREAT... MAY PRAY THIS CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) SOON LEFT THIS WORLD.. STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE...

AGAIN I M ASKING APOLOGY FOR LATE UPDATE...

AND FRIEND I WANTED TO ASK U ALL THAT IF U ALL FINDING THIS STORY INTERESTING OR NOT... BECAUSE PREVIOUS PART DIDN'T GET EXPECTED VOTES....

PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF VOTES... /\.

ND IGNORE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES....