Part- 21

In a lavish room with the interior of different sheds of blue with orange and brown curtain and couch, a beautiful girl was sleeping as a queen but having a little frown and big tension and a lot of fear refecting from her face as she was having some kind of nightmare. The Sunray peeping through window didn't doing any good to her. Slowly her frown grew wider and scream escaped from her mouth:" Aaarrruuuuu.......!!!!!"

Kitchen

Shivaay was wide awake and was preparing breakfast for the family members and for the gang. He was making the food and humming the song when Om entered the kitchen

Om: good morning Shivaay..

S: good morning.

O: so aaj kya ban raha h?

S: aaj Indian ban raha h but usse pahle ye... ( showing some glasses containing hangover drinks)

O: right.. mai jata hu aur sabke room.... his sentence remains incomplete because that time Gauri entered the kitchen rubbing her temple with her hand.

S: good morning Gauri.....

G: (rubbing her head) good morning bade bhaiya.. good morning Om.

O: (with concern) r u ok Gauri. jyda dard ho raha h kya sar.

G: ha.... (still rubbing her head)

S: koi baat nai gauri (passing her one glass) take this nd u will feel better.

G: thanku bade bhaiya (gulped in a go)

S: feeling better??

nd she just nodded. while Shivaay continued to do his work.

O: gauri tum yahi raho i'll back after giving this to all.

G: Om tum yahi ruko mai de kar aati hu dekar sabko. sab hall me hi ha.

S: nai gauri y will u do it.

G: (taking tray from Om's hand) aaplog yahi rahiye nd breakfast jaldi jaldi banaiye bhut zor se bhuk lag rahi h tab tak mai ye de kar aati hu.

nd she left nd the two o'brothers resumed their work.

After giving everyone (young gang) their hangover drink she moves towards the Shivaay's room to give Anika her drink because she wasn't present at hall.

{ab aap soch rahe hoge ki Gauri ko kyse pata chala ki Anika kaha h to.... my dear readers, shivaay already told her where she was}

Entering the room she didn't find Anika on the bad but soon her eyes falls on a figure who was looking outside the window toward poolside. Gauri came to her slightly tapped her shoulder which brought Anika into presence and she wiped her tears quickly without Gauri's notice, which was unintentionally flowing from her eyes.

Anika turned around but by seeing her Gauri can predict that something was not good with her. On asking, she (Anika) denied. Gauri didn't ask further nd moves out not before giving her the glass.

AFTER SOMETIME

AT HALL

All (younger clan) was sitting around the main hall while the elders went to their respective works. But there were a unpleasant silence which didn't go well with Rudy Boy.

R: yarr hamlog aise q baithe h jyse kuch ho gaya ho.....

But he got many glares when he uttered the last lines. Seeing this he covered it....

R: hehe bhaiyaa nd didis.. mai to mazq kar raha tha.

S: Rudy aise koi bolta h kya.
Rudra wanted to say something but cutter by On.