Chica vs Toy Chica- Lets Go Toe To Toe Stripper Big Bird

Hoooooooo boy. This is going to be a doozy. A very light hearted and joke-y one.🐤🍗

T'was an average day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica we're singing their hearts out on stage, entertaining the children. It seems that they had all pulled longer straws, opposed to Toy Foxy, or Mangle who was . . . Less fortunate with their job. In the back room sat Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and Golden Freddy. All decaying and withering away. It was a sad sight to those who were fans of the once favored fuzzy singing robots. It was like that the whole day, everyday. Sit and decay. But at night, it was a whole other experience. The animatronics would move. Avenge themselves. Get revenge on their killer. Unfortunately, they were hunting down the wrong employee. Some of the animatronics would try to race each other to the night guard. Some would have competitions to see who could scare him the most. Foxy and mangle were among the most prominent of the competitors, the Bonnies were too. Two of the rarest competitors were the Chicas. Toy Chica thought it was a frivolous act- to try and reach him the fastest. Chica thought that scaring should be done right. Not a bunch of times that only scare him a little bit. This night in particular, the pair were arguing over it very loudly. So loud, that the other animatronics came to see what all of the commotion was about. When the other animatronics arrived, the arrived to find Toy Chica throwing punches at Chica. Chica was effectively blocking them. Then, someone started chanting, 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT'. Other followed with the chanted and soon it was all you could hear until Chica said, "Yeah. Let's go toe to toe, Stripper Big Bird." The crowd broke out into a bunch of silent "ooos" and "ohs". "Damn, KFC! That was rough!" Bonnie commented, laughing and clutching his robotic tummy.