14-NON-AVERAGE HUMAN.

To say I am relieved that I am being saved is an understatement, breaking their awkward glares at each other, the welcome is rather freaky and creepy and am already not getting a good vibe at what's about to happen.

Its Habeak, a person without any magic or talisman, its Habeak an ordinary human, idol and a pretty boy loved by tons of female all around the world, its Habeak and he is going to die.

We are so…doomed. “don’t hurt him?!” i grated, forcing myself to speak but the coward clogged my voice shut.

I wince at the overwhelming pain that follows, if I actually get my hairpin I'll gag out his throat and feed it to the vultures because his just as dirty and despicable as they are.

Looking at me the corners of his eyes crinkle and he allows a mischievous smile curve his lips, Jerk. “Don't worry princess I'll get this over with as soon as possible and take you home.” he jeers, enjoying the wave of emotions that are making my face to puff up in rage.

I glare at him and turned to look at Habeak, giving him a sign to run away and leave me but all he did was to mouth an ‘Okay’
I roll my head in distress and sighed deeply, he will die but I won’t, he will get hurt and I won’t, he … they begin to talk, I pop my head out to look at them, “I'll give you two options I know fully well that you know am not your average human.” Says the imposter.

Habeak brushes his hair back and licked his tongue, the wind and dust that float around made him to blink every now and then, “Get over with it dude, we don't have the whole day.” he grumbles, hands on his waist.

I try laughing but I could only chuckle in the process I get a glare from mister average human and a darting pain that shoots through my throat with that I compose myself as their conversation becomes deeper trying hard not to laugh, locking away the fear and easing the tension in me.

“One is to turn away quietly or...”
“Kick your ass.” Habeak snaps, Tak su chuckles lightly but Habeak keeps his expression dire, tired of playing with the idiot in front of him, all I hope is that he doesn’t get hurt because he is bent on fighting a shaman, he won't be able to pull it off because this shaman plays dirty.

The tension in me begins to grow, I try going out of the car but I couldn’t, gosh this is so frustrating!

Tak su brings out a talisman ready to throw it at Habeak when he cuts him short, “Afraid of a lowly human?” he taunts, eyeing the yellow paper in Tak su’s hand.

Agitated, Tak su’s eyes flared but he tried to keep his temper in check, “if your strong enough you can take me down, it'll be much easier with your own fist and trust me you'll be damn pleased with your achievement.” he adds playing with his fingers he looks at him as he rests on the trunk of his car.

What the hell is Habeak doing? Is he crazy why will he think of something like that and just voice it out to his enemy like it’s something normal, is he suddenly crazy?! I wonder biting my lips.

Am beginning to freak out, I need to break free from this spell put on me.

Habeak rises his head and smirks, “So, which is it?” he asks waiting for an answer from the shaman who grips the paper tightly with an ugly smile that fills his face “you are not so bad with your thoughts at least when you die you'll be happy knowing you suggested it.” he says, agreeing to it.

Arghh! This is irrational. Ha beak smiles at him refusing to look at me no matter what I did to gain his attention, darn him am I invisible to him?

Tak su reaches into his back pocket and brings out a dagger sending a smirk to Ha beak who reaches into his own car searching and searching for a weapon I thought he had a kind of vault behind the seat of his car where he hid lots of gadgets like those so called super-human's.