Chapter 17

Fair warning: Pretty Little Pyscho is almost done. Maybe one or two more chapters left, and then the epilogue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana POV

It's been a month since Rylan asked me out. I've been making weekly trips to see Fallon and going on a date every other week whether it's to the movies, park, etc. I'm slowly opening up to everyone and slowly getting better. I'm eating more. I've gotten up to a meal and a half a day which is way better than before.

The only thing that hasn't changed is the fact that I won't tell anyone about what happened when I and Chloe ran away. It's not a wound we're ready to open up about yet. To be dead honest, I never want to talk about what happened then. The only reason I'm even considering talking about it is because I know it'll help my mental health.

I never really cared enough about it to really do more to help it than stay alive for Fallon and Chloe. Now I've got the triplets, Angelina, Maddox, Ruby, Ranger, and Rylan as well. That's a lot of people I don't want to disappoint. The triplets are starting to see me as a sister and sort of a motherly figure.

Al almost called me sis the other day and I don't think I've ever been so happy to almost be called something. Chloe disappeared for so long that, according to her and Rylan, they almost didn't recognize her. It took them forever to start calling her sis or sister again. The fact that they already like me that much is amazing to know.

Currently, I'm helping Angel design a dress. She loves making clothing and wanted to make one for me. She's making it this night blue and night purple color with constellations all over it. I get to wear it on my one year anniversary with Rylan. When I first heard this, I was beyond surprised that she had faith that we'd last that long.

According to Ruby, he was a bit of a player at one point and she's never seen him date a girl for more than a month or two. The shortest amount of time has been a week, which I hate so much. Angel said that everyone has faith in us lasting so many years, even Ruby. She might've said that, but it was more of a fair warning in case we run into an angry or crazy ex-girlfriend.

I'm still nervous that he's gonna dump me soon, but his affection towards me keeps growing as does mine towards him.

"I really love that design Angie, I think we should go with that," I tell her as she finishes another sketch.

"You sure?" She asks. "Because I can change anything on it or scrap it-"

"I'm sure. It looks amazing just from the drawing."

"Alright, then I'll start on it the moment you leave this room. I've got to keep it a surprise after all."

I walk out of the room and shut the door behind me. I'm knocked into the wall by Ash as I start making my way towards the stairs. He looked scared and like he was about to cry.

"Hey, Ash, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Your phone started ringing so we answered it and put it on speaker so us and Ry could hear. It was Fallon calling to tell us she needs to go into an emergency surgery today and you need to get to the hospital now. Rylan ran out of the house with Alpha and Andy in tow. I remembered you in this process and rushed to find you. 

They're on their now, but we need to leave now." He explains quickly.

I nod and we run downstairs. Ash grabs my phone while I start one of the cars. He gets in the front seat and I speed off down the street. I don't think I've ever speeded that fast in my entire life.