Epilogue

10 years later...

"ARIELLA FALLON MOON, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Diana yells up to her 7-year-old daughter.

The galaxy haired girl runs down as fast as she can. Her mother never yells unless she's in major trouble. Entering the kitchen, she realizes what she's mad about. An hour or so ago, Ariella had knocked over a vase full of flowers and gotten some cuts on her feet. She had gone upstairs to clean herself up and forgotten all about it.

"What is the meaning of this?" Her mother asks.

As Ariel explains what happened, her mother's expression softens and her anger slowly disappears. Her daughter is holding back tears from fear of being in trouble about this. Diana rushes over and hugs her oldest daughter.

"You're not in trouble sweetheart," She explains. "Just be sure to tell me next time and we'll clean it up together. Now, let's take a look to make sure those cuts are cleaned up properly."

The two clean them up a bit better and put bandages and kisses on them. They also clean up the mess right as Rylan gets home with their 3-year-old twins, Blaise and Miles Moon. Diana hugs her two boys and gives her husband a kiss.

"How are you, my beautiful wife?" He asks her.

"I'm good. Ari knocked over the vase though," She answers and proceeds to explain what happened.

Rylan, being the overprotective dad he is double checks everything to be sure his baby girl is okay. Ariella doesn't mind though. This protectiness will annoy her in years to come, but right now, she's happy with it. The family of five decide to walk to the park for a bit. Ari and Diana use their powers and try to guess stuff.

Ari inherited Fallon's, Diana's twin sisters, powers of being able to tell when two people are bound to be. It amazes and scares her mother how similar the two are. She loves that her sister's heart lives on in her daughter, but it scares her that she could have the same fate as Fallon one day.

But, that isn't something to worry about right now. Focus on the present, not the future. That night, Diana, Ariella, and Rylan stay up a bit late and the couple tell stories from when they were kids. Dia gets to one where she was a bit too crazy. Her daughter laughs and thinks about all the other stories like that.

"Mommy, if you were so crazy, what was your nickname?" She asks.

Diana thinks for a second before answering, "People often called me Pretty Little Psycho."